Dundee v Falkirk

The Master

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Classy.

Depends how you read it. I didn't say I wanted anyone injured.

The seethe at the call offs was brilliant to observe, any more pitch related issues will be a number of Bairns tipping point.

A late call off would be equally funny.

Depends how you read it. I didn't say I wanted anyone injured.

The seethe at the call offs was brilliant to observe, any more pitch related issues will be a number of Bairns tipping point.

A late call off would be equally funny.

Yeah it would be funny - further embarrassment for a so called top flight team and a switch to an all weather surface in Falkirk

Yeah it would be funny - further embarrassment for a so called top flight team and a switch to an all weather surface in Falkirk

No we are a top flight team mate.

Nothing so called about it.

You could be one too - all you need to do is win the league like we did.... I'm sure Falkirks infrastructure would never get in the way of a promotion.

You could be one too - all you need to do is win the league like we did.... I'm sure Falkirks infrastructure would never get in the way of a promotion.

Falkirk helped keep Dundee alive - bit of respect please.

Falkirk helped keep Dundee alive - bit of respect please.

Well you agreed to donate £2 back for every ticket Dundee fans bought.

A grand gesture but designed primarily with bolstering Falkirks coffers at the same time - some may say an attempt to profit from others misery....

Would've scored more if it wasn't for injuries IMO

Who?

John Baird played a full season for us and got 4 goals.

Loy has barely missed a game through injury, we just happen to have a striker who is better than him on current form.

Make no mistake, Loy, Hemmings and Stewart would walk into your team ahead of anyone you have. It's not even debatable :lol:

Who?

John Baird played a full season for us and got 4 goals.

Loy has barely missed a game through injury, we just happen to have a striker who is better than him on current form.

Make no mistake, Loy, Hemmings and Stewart would walk into your team ahead of anyone you have. It's not even debatable :lol:

I don't think you've read my posts properly. All I've tried to say is the Loy that was our best player (or at very least one of them) last season, scored the beauty at Tynecastle etc isn't the Loy Dundee got. Saw it in the cup final and whenever I've seen him on the TV for Dundee. He's half a yard slower and not as sharp. Also if your club had signed two good stikers instead of three they could've afforded a half decent grounds team and this convo wouldn't even be happening.

Facebook decided to show me a photo from 2 years ago. A photo taken at The Falkirk Stadium before a game where we lost 2-0.

This concerns me.

Although that result was in no small part thanks to our keeper being sent off because of that diving cheat called Ror...er, oh look, it's not raining outside.

I don't think you've read my posts properly. All I've tried to say is the Loy that was our best player (or at very least one of them) last season, scored the beauty at Tynecastle etc isn't the Loy Dundee got. Saw it in the cup final and whenever I've seen him on the TV for Dundee. He's half a yard slower and not as sharp. Also if your club had signed two good stikers instead of three they could've afforded a half decent grounds team and this convo wouldn't even be happening.

Ah I see.

The Rory Loy who scored a screamer at Tynecastle last season isn't the same Rory Loy who scored a screamer at Tynecastle this season? Got you.

Genuinely not fishing.

John Baird - is a trier and I had time for him but not good enough for Dundee in the Premiership - I wish we'd kept him upon relegation but he pursued another spell of failure at Partick.

David McCracken - Ooft - seriously lads? Good in the air but overall chronic - was slow when he was 24, no idea what that will be like at 34.

Mark Kerr - Again nowhere near good enough for the top league and had a truly dismal spell at Dens where he was kept out the side by Iain Davidson and Jim McAlister. Went on to another failure spell at Partick. Not Premiership standard.

Lee Miller - I shouldn't even have to go into this but I will - Failed at Utd, Failed at Aberdeen, Failed at Killie - failure at the top level excepting a decent spell at Hearts 11 years ago.

Basing players over a period at Dundee v a one off game....

Let's see how that works out....

You WONthe league? IIRC you got promoted from 2nd?

Archived