Dundee v Falkirk

The Master

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup. 01, 02 and 03 (the year we got to the final).

The last tie in 03 was the best. 2 absolutely cracking cup games. We equalised fairly late on at Brockville to bring it back to Dens. The replay was a great game and Dens was packed - Falkirk brought through over 3000 away fans and played brilliantly. Can't remember who scored their goal but it was a fantastic dipping volley from 25 yards. We equalised through an absolute raker from Caballero. After the equaliser it was proper end to end stuff and both sides had a few chances to win it. When extra time come Falkirk seemed to totatally run out of steam and we ended up somehow winning 4-1. Sure this was the season that Falkirk humped Hearts in the round before too? We ended up going to the final.

I remember that game as I was on the initial training course for the job I am in the now. And and remember going to the course the day after the replay absolutely shattered.

Affy harsh on him, looked out his depth in the SPL but was signed for the 1st division, where he is clearly a player.

Felt for him (and a few others) during that Club 12 season.

I have haunting memories of him running towards the corner flag, being shrugged off the ball and sitting on the ground with his arms in the air.

Must have happened at least 10 times per game.

I'd take a replay in this game. Think we might be slightly tougher opposition than Dundee might expect since we haven't conceded too many goals this season, Ross County apart obviously.

Can't see us underestmating you at all after we were pumped by Dunfermline in the league cup.

That away crowd on a Tuesday night.

And the SPL didn't want us up for poxy 2 guys and a dug Motherwell

It was a long time ago. Are you still not over it?

BTW leagues and positions aren't decided by attendance numbers. You really need to get that out of your head as well. Have you thought about seeking therapy for this obsession?

That away crowd on a Tuesday night.

And the SPL didn't want us up for poxy 2 guys and a dug Motherwell

Was only 12 back then but always remember the..... Were blue were White song. Yogi Hughes in that video we the Leeds manager Steve Evans in goal. Brilliant.

It was a long time ago. Are you still not over it?

BTW leagues and positions aren't decided by attendance numbers. You really need to get that out of your head as well. Have you thought about seeking therapy for this obsession?

Some support tbf

Scottish football needs a strong Falkirk

Archived