Dundee v Falkirk

The Master

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

Genuinely not fishing.

John Baird - is a trier and I had time for him but not good enough for Dundee in the Premiership - I wish we'd kept him upon relegation but he pursued another spell of failure at Partick.

David McCracken - Ooft - seriously lads? Good in the air but overall chronic - was slow when he was 24, no idea what that will be like at 34.

Mark Kerr - Again nowhere near good enough for the top league and had a truly dismal spell at Dens where he was kept out the side by Iain Davidson and Jim McAlister. Went on to another failure spell at Partick. Not Premiership standard.

Lee Miller - I shouldn't even have to go into this but I will - Failed at Utd, Failed at Aberdeen, Failed at Killie - failure at the top level excepting a decent spell at Hearts 11 years ago.

Only Kerr and Baird will play.

It is irrelevant how they played in the past for you or any other club as it how they are play now that is important.

I'm no expert on pitches, but won't rain actually help the new turf bed in?

In any case, there shouldn't be the same issues with rain. The whole point of ripping that part of the pitch up was to repair the drainage system.

Guest Back Post Misses

Sounds ominous. If the pitch was fine surely no need for an inspection or is it because it's raining . Do you know?

Guest Back Post Misses

If it is off maybe Dundee could ring Reagan to arrange a suitable venue? He is afterall and expert at scheduling and organising alternative venues.

Archived