Dundee v Falkirk

The Master

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He runs about a lot which impresses people. Plenty of effort and he produces big moments at key times. He'd have a brilliant YouTube highlight video. His touch is pretty poor most of the time though and he doesn't have a great footballing brain imo. I quite like him but if he goes it'd not be a huge loss.

He runs about a lot which impresses people. Plenty of effort and he produces big moments at key times. He'd have a brilliant YouTube highlight video. His touch is pretty poor most of the time though and he doesn't have a great footballing brain imo. I quite like him but if he goes it'd not be a huge loss.

Copy and paste Marsh? :lol:

Not seen much of Alston apart from his #dece goal against Hibs. What sort of player is he?

Would prefer Vaulks or Sibbs going on what I've heard tbh

Plays on the right side of midfield (NOT a winger though), although IMO (and others) is better suited more centrally. Hasn't really kicked on since he first came through which has seen countless players he has played alongside getting moves away before he has. He's been left behind a little, along with Keiran Duffie.

Technically he's fine, but at times his touch is awful and he can look a little clumsy trying to control the ball. Chips in with a good number of assists and goals each season though, so does provide a threat from midfield, but not the best footballing brain as Marshmallo says. A hard worker, though.

He's close to 200 appearances now and whilst he's having a better season this year than the previous 1 or 2, he's probably learned all he can with us and if he's going to improve at all he's probably going to need a move away to do so. I think Dundee, with their budget, could do better and I don't think he'd be more than a squad player, unless he did improve of course, which given he'll only be 24, is possible.

Better players than Alston have left us in recent years and we've done fine, so I don't think he'd be a huge loss. That said, I'd like him to stay as he's a good player to have at this level.

Not seen much of Alston apart from his #dece goal against Hibs. What sort of player is he?

Would prefer Vaulks or Sibbs going on what I've heard tbh

:lol:

Vaulks and Sibbs are way, way too good for Dundee. Alston is probably about your level, although he would immediately step in and be one of your better players.

The multiverse theory holds that as well as the universe we exist in now, there exists an infinite number of parallel universes in which every possible variation in every possible life is played out.

But there exists no universe in this model where Mr Bairn does not talk utter shite.

The multiverse theory holds that as well as the universe we exist in now, there exists an infinite number of parallel universes in which every possible variation in every possible life is played out.

But there exists no universe in this model where Mr Bairn does not talk utter shite.

I don't think he was serious.

I'm sure of it.

Archived