Best Pie?

The Bluebells Are Blue

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best I have had was the Culter steak pie.

Pollok have just started steak pies that the local butcher custom bakes for the club. I hear they're great.

Annbank seem to have a terrible pie reputation but the worst Junior pie I had was at Cumbernauld. Worst ever was Stenhousemuir.

Annbanks pies would scare anyone into an early grave .

I love beiths pies with the steak and gravy and chicken & haggis ones being excellent , not exactly on thread in culinary terms but largs canteen is the best ive ever been to ,loads going on in there with the chilli & rice and sprinkling of cheese being superb along with the home made soup.

Annbank seem to have a terrible pie reputation but the worst Junior pie I had was at Cumbernauld...

Whit!? The Scotch pies are superb at Guy's Meadow. Agree on Annbank though.

Favourite ever remains East Kilbride Thistle despite just one trip there - May 2007 - as I famously wrote on Bebo at the time "It was so good I cancelled my after-match trip to McDonalds!"

There's an auld guy follows Whitletts, and when we're away from home he asks to see the pies. If theres nae hole in it, he refuses to buy it, because he says there from "fucking Farmfoods"

Whit!? The Scotch pies are superb at Guy's Meadow. Agree on Annbank though.

Favourite ever remains East Kilbride Thistle despite just one trip there - May 2007 - as I famously wrote on Bebo at the time "It was so good I cancelled my after-match trip to McDonalds!"

My Guy's Meadow experience wasn't that recent but the piecase was a boat full of roasting hot grease.

Archived