SPOTY

A sense of belonging

Who should win?  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kevin sinfield has been a hero in Rugby league, same with Jamie peacock. No danger he'll win it, but nice to see him get a nomination. I still think it's between Ennis farah and Murray.

Yep, no way Sinfield will win it, but great to see a first ever RL nomination. Surely Leeds Rhinos in with a decent shout for team of the year though after an outstanding treble?

Yep, no way Sinfield will win it, but great to see a first ever RL nomination. Surely Leeds Rhinos in with a decent shout for team of the year though after an outstanding treble?

Yeah they've been pretty outstanding. Prob be the Davis cup team tho.

People that don't think Andy Murray has a personality are second only to people who think the Personality bit in SPOTY is literal in the absolute worstcunt stakes.

This.

Genuinely surprised by the fawning over fury. An absolute imbecile of a man.

I won't say he didn't deserve his win on Saturday but wouldn't have him near the SPOTY.

Looks like Clare Baldings partner has had a good pop at him.

Glad Furys not been removed from the shortlist for this, his views are obviously against the majority, but at least he has the fucking balls to stick with them.

Glad Furys not been removed from the shortlist for this, his views are obviously against the majority, but at least he has the fucking balls to stick with them.

Whilst I agree with the sentiment that those are his opinions and he is if course entitled to them. The BBC are making a seriously poor call on putting someone like that upon a pedestal.

Not too mention that his year has boiled down to 36 minutes.

Whilst I agree with the sentiment that those are his opinions and he is if course entitled to them. The BBC are making a seriously poor call on putting someone like that upon a pedestal.

Not too mention that his year has boiled down to 36 minutes.

A guy whos worked like f**k his entire career and managed to reach the pinnacle of a sport at the age of 27?

Yeah, what a shit example to set.

FWIW i had no idea about his outspoken views, like most folk, until a minority suddenly decided to turn it into headline news.