Dunfermline vs Brechin Sat 5th Dec

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brechin are pretty terrible and we really ought to be comfortably taking all 3 points. Will take any win of course, but all signs point to a cushy Pars win. Going to go for 3-0. Goals from Geggan, Cheesy and Moffat.

Expect a tough game. 1-1 draw or 2-1 win for win for the pars.

clearly you not seen us play recently don't think the pars will find it to tough. Our poor form along with Perry injured and Dyer suspended we will be short on defenders so I'm guessing we will have to go with fusco in for Dyer. But you never know we upped our game against Ayr so could be the same with this one....

Footballers have the shitest nicknames. Possibly because they are so thick

Fans should be the only ones allowed to give official nicknames. A good one I saw on this fine website was about the combatative Pars player 'Smokin' Joe' Cardle.

With his brer being a boxer n all, I nominate this as his official nickname, if such a thing can be done. Maybe I can do a petition or something...

Fans are just as bad. I've seen some Pars fans refer to Ryan Wallace as 'Waldo'

The suffix -y or -o, covers most of them, eg. Waldo, Smithy etc. But Cardle pwning the Ayr guy has elevated him to a different level. So he is now Smokin' Joe Cardle the Ayr Bitchslapper.

Any better ones?

Archived