Falkirk v Livi

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've managed to get to two cup finals recently without dragging ourselves through the mud. Ok we lost them both but i'd rather have that than us spunking cash we dont have to win one and ending up going bust twice.

Nah I'd rather win than lose and we didn't go bust, bonus.

Why is it that all these threads descend into mud slinging about stuff that happened years ago?

Who cares if you beat Vaduz or won a cup over a decade ago? Same as queens fans you seem to find it hard to accept we're better.

But is it not the Falkirk fans who come up with the FerrantiMeadowLivi patter. And like to pipe up about our history.

Why is it that all these threads descend into mud slinging about stuff that happened years ago?

...you seem to find it hard to accept we're better.

That's a strange one, right enough.

The pure seethe Livingston seems to incite in Falkirk fans is bizarre, in truth. You'd also think most of them would've cottoned on to the Livi boys who are clearly on the wind up. :lol:

As for the game (why bother discussing it?), a draw would be a good result for us IMO. Falkirk are on a bit of a roll, but I'm confident if we play with the same tenacity we have recently including the draw with Rangers and the pumpings of Raith and Queens that we won't get beat.

Falkirk could be in for a tricky game if Livi find an alternative to that imposter Jordan White up front.

Being serious, big White has improved so much this season, his hold up play has looked impressive and he is benefiting from having Buchanan or Sheerin playing up front with him too. Got on my wick with his sporadic goal scoring last season, 2 or 3 in a game then nothing for the next 10 games or so but he's looking far better this season. Fancy him to score on Sat.

He missed an absolute sitter against Falkirk last season right enough, even I had to laugh, it was that bad.

Archived