Falkirk v Livi

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect us to pick up too, played St Mirren 3 times and looked better than them in every game. It's honours even so far right enough but I like the shape of our team since we got the defence sorted and up front with White- Buchanan/Sheerin. Gibbons and Faria are looking pretty good too, Gibbons esp is getting better with each game.

Certainly don't think 7th place is unrealistic, and Raith have a habit of starting well then bombing. This run of games coming up will tell us a lot, Alloa, Dumbarton, St Mirren & QoS, all very winnable games.

When does that thug Gallagher get his appeal heard? Would be a blow to livie if he gets sent down in the near future I'd have thought.

2-1 Livi, Jordan White brace and a dodgy penalty for Falkirk's 89th minute consolation goal.

Houston to moan like f**k about the ref not giving them 2 more penalties. And the 3 Livi fans in the away end to sing 'what a shitey home support' at the 6,000 Falkirk fans, then, 'we can see you sneaking out' as 5,500 of them walk out 10 mins before FT when big Shags 2nd goal hits the back of their net.

Imagine if Fraserburgh bring more fans than meadowferrantilivithistlebank. That would be embarrassing wouldn't it

311 was it not?

That'll be them beating Livi, Alloa, Dumbarton and Morton.

Considering it's 3 hours to Fraserburgh, that's a bit of a riddy.

Guest Back Post Misses

2-1 Livi, Jordan White brace and a dodgy penalty for Falkirk's 89th minute consolation goal.

Houston to moan like f**k about the ref not giving them 2 more penalties. And the 3 Livi fans in the away end to sing 'what a shitey home support' at the 6,000 Falkirk fans, then, 'we can see you sneaking out' as 5,500 of them walk out 10 mins before FT when big Shags 2nd goal hits the back of their net.

I hear Burchill is about to quit, another job in his sights.

Guest Back Post Misses

Have Falkirk still not beaten a team managed by Yogi Hughes?

That is utterly embarrassing. Almost as bad as having 3 names in 40 years and about 20 different names for your ground.

Livingston do not have a fans over 22 or 23 who didn't support another club before supporting...... What's your clubs name again?

Yes whilst cheating by fielding a team you couldnt actually afford. We could all win cups and trophies for a couple of years if we went on ridiculous spending sprees and then didnt bother paying for any of it shafting creditors here there and everywhere. Livie have managed it twice in their short lifetime and continually seem to flit from one financial balls up to the next.

Archived