Scottish cup

impartial

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still done well for a team started from scratch last year

Exactly, what the team will have learnt will be invaluable. Over the next few seasons they'll go from strength to strength. Their hardest battle will be retaining their best players, but they'll get there.

I'm proud of every team in our league & will back then against any other team. Our league is only in its 3rd season. But each season we have got bigger & better.

Grimbo

Exactly, what the team will have learnt will be invaluable. Over the next few seasons they'll go from strength to strength. Their hardest battle will be retaining their best players, but they'll get there.

I'm proud of every team in our league & will back then against any other team. Our league is only in its 3rd season. But each season we have got bigger & better.

Grimbo

Agreed. Good post.

well said Grim...

incidentally I noticed the price in Wullie Hill's for a 2-1 EK win in Saturday's replay was rather tempting... you read it here first.

Shame ye did nae predict it in extra time :D but huge congratulations to the team with no history making history. Great result for the LL :)

Archived