Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone have any thoughts about the line up tonight?

I reckon he'll start with a 4-3-3 but his head must be pickled trying to pick that 6 in midfield/attack.

Griffiths and Dembele will no doubt start up top with probably Roberts alongside. There is the possibility of playing Christie/Rogic/Allan alongside though. The midfield 3 behind will probably be Brown, Biton & Armstrong.

1 hour ago, 11thHour said:

Anyone have any thoughts about the line up tonight?

I reckon he'll start with a 4-3-3 but his head must be pickled trying to pick that 6 in midfield/attack.

Griffiths and Dembele will no doubt start up top with probably Roberts alongside. There is the possibility of playing Christie/Rogic/Allan alongside though. The midfield 3 behind will probably be Brown, Biton & Armstrong.

I'd be very happy if BR started off on a 4-3-3, but I'm thinking it'll be closer to a 4-1-4-1 until the squad has weathered the initial first 10 or 15 minutes and then a formation change after that to suit a more attacking style. Griffiths surely to start as the main striker.

CELTIC starting XI v @LincolnRedImps: Gordon; Janko, Ambrose, Sviatchenko, Tierney; Brown, Bitton; Griffiths, Rogic, Christie; Dembele. (LA)

New season, same Efe :wub:

Good to see Christie and Rogic playing, looking forward to seeing what Dembele's like as well

Archived