Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

First time ive watched any Champions Lg game for years and must say im glad i did .Hats off to Celtic , that was a great game and a well deserved draw against a team that could well win the english league and will likely get to the last 4 of this competition...Interesting to hear the media down south have their say on this tomorrow as they all pretty much expected a pumping.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

There's still a pretty patronising tone to much of the post-match coverage but with the amount of cringing and gurning that goes on in Scotland about our football I can't say it's not somewhat deserved.

I should also say that I don't expect much better from total fuckwits like Steve McManaman and Michael Owen.

33 minutes ago, squidger said:

:lol: will let you off after that game but 5Million+ would be hard to turn down for Celtic.

I'm not even any where near trying to figure out how much he'd be worth in the future. On current form he could be worth a few bob or could end up playing pish after the honeymoon period is over. The boy has started off well though and looks like a bargain and a half at the mo.

25 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Celtic lose in Europe -Usual pish.

Celtic get a decent point - Scottish footballs credit.

:lol: Somebody needs to get the blame but our league has to take some credit here

24 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Of course it would take a sum amount, that's how transfers work

OK ffs, I kinda messed up there on the shpeelin front. :lol:

Archived