Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

Just now, Davie Bhoy said:

Anyone but the top 2 would be nice but even against those 2 I'd fancy our chances. Would be tough though.

I fancy our chances against all of them to be honest, especially at home. Ideally I would take Dundalk for obvious reasons but would also be chuffed with Hapoel.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, wulliamwallace said:

Last night earned Celtic a minimum of £1.25 million.

Minimum of around £5m from UEFA in terms of prize money. Teams who go out in the play off round receive EUR 3m, plus an automatic EUR 2.5m or so for qualifying for the Europa League group stages.

1 hour ago, wulliamwallace said:

Just ignore the idiot he has been in a cream puff since logan made up that story about tonev being a racist.

Remind him of the time he slagged off the disabled then tried to say it was someone else who wrote it on his login. You have no credibility after that standfree, lowest of the low.

It wasn't the best game but i don't care i would have taken a crap performance and a 0-0 last night, we are through to the next round and we are guaranteed European football :)
Last night earned Celtic a minimum of £1.25 million.
Celtic will spend, Rodgers will build his own team and we will leave the rest of Scotland in our wake, a few more signings and we have a good chance of getting in the group stages.

Aye? good luck with that...

Quick quiz.

Has the obsessed Stan been more active on....

A. The Aberdeen European thread.

B. The Celtic European thread.

free blowjobs for all correct answers*

*There will be no free blowjobs.

8 hours ago, StandFree03 said:

Celtic fans creaming themselves after (again) scraping past a team of utter nobodies :lol:

How the mighty have fallen.

Bit of an own goal there Stan, eh?

When Asatana scored you got Astauner posting your most jubilant celebrations whilst jerking away furiously at the thought of Celtic getting pumped right out of European footy. Then you disappeared like snow aff a dyke in summer sobbing uncontrollably because you couldn't be a complete twat slagging off all the resident hoops fans. :)

All the best for your team tonight though, I won't be a cnut towards Aberdeen's progress in Europe because you are a far worse poster than DavieBhoy most of the time.

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Quick quiz.

Has the obsessed Stan been more active on....

A. The Aberdeen European thread.

B. The Celtic European thread.

free blowjobs for all correct answers*

*There will be no free blowjobs.

Ya missed a trick there Romeo, you could have posted a pic of a balloon if anyone asked for that free blowjobby. :P

29 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

So you're upset that I wasn't on this thread and your chums are upset that I was on this thread.

Make your minds up :1eye

Red rage Stan?, is it beyond actually understanding my post before you made a cnut of it?

All the best to Aberdeen though. :)

Over the two legs I think it would be fair to say that we were the better team and fully deserve to go through but there was certainly one or two worrying moments.  Some improvement is needed in the team.

Hoping for Dundalk in the right round.

Bit of an own goal there Stan, eh?

When Asatana scored you got Astauner posting your most jubilant celebrations whilst jerking away furiously at the thought of Celtic getting pumped right out of European footy. Then you disappeared like snow aff a dyke in summer sobbing uncontrollably because you couldn't be a complete twat slagging off all the resident hoops fans. [emoji4]

All the best for your team tonight though, I won't be a cnut towards Aberdeen's progress in Europe because you are a far worse poster than DavieBhoy most of the time.

Eh cheers mate :angry:

Oh well, looks like it'll be up to the famous Glasgow Celtic to fly the flag for Scotland in Europe.

Don't worry though, it's a pleasure, not a chore

Best of luck to those brave bhoys. I hope you get out in time to see them lift the trophy.

16 hours ago, Your Humble Narrator said:

The same week you went out to a team from Malta

Poetry ^^^^^ ;)

As embarrassing as that was, it's nowhere near as bad as losing to a team of two family's and a few plumbers and postmen :lol:

2 hours ago, Gaviliunas said:

As embarrassing as that was, it's nowhere near as bad as losing to a team of two family's and a few plumbers and postmen :lol:

Shitfesting a 0-0 in Malta, then shiting yourselves at Tynecastle was pretty fucking embarrassing.

As a neutral, I'd say it's pretty close.

Archived