Club statue.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a relatively young supporter I don't have much in terms of memories of older players at the club. We could dwell into history however and have John white or wullie Irvine etc...

Two good shouts there. Im also a fairly young fan and in my 8 years as a supporter i have seen no greater player than Ben Gordon. On the unlikely occasion of the club erecting a statue Ben Gordon would surely be a given i would think

No new statues for us, please - one is plenty.

Mind you, Danny Wilson has behaved like he's posing for a sculptor all season. A ball over the top has that 'time stand still' effect on him that The Magic Boomerang had in the 1960s TV programme.

Sir Simon of Stainrod.

A footballer who could make you cum

Would it incorporate him holding a shoe with a turd rising from inside it - like a snake enchanted by a snake charmers tune?

Two good shouts there. Im also a fairly young fan and in my 8 years as a supporter i have seen no greater player than Ben Gordon. On the unlikely occasion of the club erecting a statue Ben Gordon would surely be a given i would think

Scott bain must be up there aswell. Total class keeper

As a relatively young supporter I don't have much in terms of memories of older players at the club. We could dwell into history however and have John white or wullie Irvine etc...

It would have to be a statue of Wullie Irvine being flagged offside!

To really reflect the long history of the Wasps, a memorial to the unknown trialist would be a more suitable statue though! :lol:

Archived