Alex Salmond.

kevthedee

32 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

he says in complete and utter hope 😀 

What do you mean? 

Some people were getting excited because he directly denied going for her, I'm correcting this misunderstanding with the case that some people clearly have...

The worry was never what Salmond would or could supply today, because he's got nothing on key figures, it's the way the media will now frame and hound Sturgeon without batting an eye at what's going on down South.

Think some people need to understand Sturgeon could potentially be implicated in wrong doing without Salmond accusing her directly of being involved in a cover up/conspiracy. 
He's making a wider point than people like to frame it. 
There will be no credible pursuit of that without him leading these loons in that direction (very forcibly on today's evidence). She will deal with this standard of questioning in her sleep.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

The worry was never what Salmond would or could supply today, because he's got nothing on key figures, it's the way the media will now frame and hound Sturgeon without batting an eye at what's going on down South.

You're worried about whataboutery. Wonder why that is. 

3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

You're worried about whataboutery. Wonder why that is. 

I'm not personally worried about anything tbh. I'm just stating what I expect to happen.

Edited by Ludo*1

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm not personally worried about anything tbh. I'm just stating what I expect to happen.

You did say "the worry" so I'd presume that would relate to something you agreed was a worry. 

Posts like this annoy me because SNP have clearly been sloppy here and so are Westminster at times, why not condemn them both equally rather than holding the SG to less account because you feel journalists go easy on Westminster? 

Edited by Stormzy

Haven't been watching. Has a single piece of evidence actually been provided yet? The media frenzy makes it seem that way, but I can't come across anything.
He appears to have very little if anything beyond it being his version of events. He has resorted a couple of times now when asked more telling questions to the old "I'm not saying for a minute this is the case..." then recounting what he thinks that "case" was anyway. A sure sign he has very little to back up his stance.

12 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I don't think there's any worry at all tbh. NS will absolutely cigar next weeks questions. The MSM were always going to print their own interpretation no matter the outcome. Any clips of ACM getting slapped down? 

4 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

You did say "the worry" so I'd presume that would relate to something you agreed was a worry. 

Posts like this annoy me because SNP have clearly been sloppy here and so are Westminster at times, why not condemn them both equally rather than holding the SG to less account because you feel journalists go easy on Westminster? 

The difference between 'my' and 'the' is surely substantial enough to not dive in head first.

Proclamations that this is the end of Sturgeon, the SNP and independence are wide of the mark. Perhaps, if actual evidence comes to light then Leslie Evans might be needing to be punted, but that's just conjecture based on Salmond's excellent oratory skills rather than any new evidence he's provided. 

Can we agree that journalists are letting blatant law breaking slide south of the border though?

7 minutes ago, S7C said:

Haven't been watching. Has a single piece of evidence actually been provided yet? The media frenzy makes it seem that way, but I can't come across anything.

Nope. None whatsoever.

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

I don't think there's any worry at all tbh. NS will absolutely cigar next weeks questions. The MSM were always going to print their own interpretation no matter the outcome. Any clips of ACM getting slapped down? 

3 hours ago, betting competition said:

Now live from the Robert Burns Room (CR1)

https://www.scottishparliament.tv/channel/committee-room-1

This link allows you to rewind. It was back of 1 IIRC.

He sought mediation before going to court as he realised how "cataclysmic " it would have been for the current Scottish government. Aye right that's why you sought mediation Eck !!!

And as he's asked a tasty question....he has a chest infection and needs to stop !

As someone suggested earlier I'd get him tested for C19 !

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The difference between 'my' and 'the' is surely substantial enough to not dive in head first.

Proclamations that this is the end of Sturgeon, the SNP and independence are wide of the mark. Perhaps, if actual evidence comes to light then Leslie Evans might be needing to be punted, but that's just conjecture based on Salmond's excellent oratory skills rather than any new evidence he's provided. 

Can we agree that journalists are letting blatant law breaking slide south of the border though?

Well who's worry is it meant to be then? 😂

Generally if someone says "the worry is" then goes on to describe said worry you would presume they agreed with such concerns. 

They would be wide off the mark, I've personally not said such things. Of course we could agree that some journalists are doing so. It's of little relevance to the integrity of the SG actions here though.