Alex Salmond.

kevthedee

2 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Andrew Neil
@afneil
·
39m
The quality of questions to Alex Salmond from the Scottish Parliamentary Inquiry is lamentable. Some struggle even to put a coherent sentence together. Nicola Sturgeon is home and dry.

He's deleted that.

He's white knighting Jackie Baillie and Murdo Fraser, however.

Guest Bob Mahelp

I thought there was some sort of 'bombshell' evidence being presented ? There's absolutely f*ck all of any interest to anybody being presented here. It's as 'bombshell' as the German guy with the little tank in Allo Allo. 

The yoons must be tearing their hair out. Maybe Salmond is just saving it all to one big last minute rant, but by that time everyone will have lost the will to live. 

3 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I thought there was some sort of 'bombshell' evidence being presented ? There's absolutely f*ck all of any interest to anybody being presented here. It's as 'bombshell' as the German guy with the little tank in Allo Allo. 

The yoons must be tearing their hair out. Maybe Salmond is just saving it all to one big last minute rant, but by that time everyone will have lost the will to live. 

It's only half time - this could go to a replay. 

55 minutes ago, GAD said:

To be fair, they are saying the real stuff is still to come. The stuff about Sturgeon breaking the ministerial code will be what they are waiting for. If Salmond has anything that'll be when it comes.

Don't think they will be allowed to discuss about the ministerial code was broken as that details was redacted

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, paranoid android said:

It's only half time - this could go to a replay. 

I haven't watched it all, but Salmond has had plenty of opportunities to present his watertight, 100% incriminating 'evidence' which would prove that Sturgeon was involved beyond any doubt in some kind of deliberate cover up and/or conspiracy. 

He's presented nothing so far. Or he has nothing to present. 

2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I haven't watched it all, but Salmond has had plenty of opportunities to present his watertight, 100% incriminating 'evidence' which would prove that Sturgeon was involved beyond any doubt in some kind of deliberate cover up and/or conspiracy. 

Beyond that, I'm sure he actually said he did not believe sturgeon was involved?

5 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

He's maybe keeping his powder dry so he can drop the mic near the end.

He could also be treading carefully to avoid potential comebacks. 

It's also quite tricky to come out swedging when there have been so many reminders of his...let's call it inappropriate behaviour.  

Edited by paranoid android