Alex Salmond.

kevthedee

4 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

No surprise that the only person liking this post is Stormzy, another raging fantasist. 

I'll answer all 3 questions in one go.....despite her trial by media, by accusation, by Murdo Fraser, and by batshit crazy conspiracy theorists....Nicola Sturgeon hasn't had a chance to respond. 

At the moment, all we have is a set of very loud opinions from a self-loving egotist in the shape of Alex Salmond. As far as I can tell, nothing he says is yet a proven fact. It's his opinion. 

We know the moment that the civil service fucked up. That's fact. Everything else at the moment is pure conjecture. 

This witch hunt....the desperation to find a silver bullet that can slay Nicola Sturgeon......is pretty unedifying to be honest. 

P.S. I know it's hard, but try to cut out the personal abuse when you reply, eh son ?

I’ll offer you a deal: you stop undermining any possibility there might be (remote, I grant you) of you saying anything useful by insisting, over and over again, that the key analytical issue in all of this... is your judgement of Salmond’s motivation/ego/thirst for revenge!

... and I’ll try to get over my initial astonishment that anybody could be so wilfully blind and/or stupid before I reply.

Deal?

I’ll start...

So, having got over my initial astonishment that anybody could be so stupid as to write something like ‘Nicola hasn’t had a chance to respond’, I’ll just say, without any personal abuse, that Sturgeon has been smearing Salmond wall-to-wall since October last year, culminating in that car-crash ‘Covid briefing’ yesterday, when she actually questioned a verdict in a criminal trial (see below in response to P&B’s resident legal expert). Her government has also obstructed the inquiry on over fifty occasions. And the Crown Office waited until she’d left a four-nation Covid meeting early to smear him again on both BBC and ITV before yet another last-ditch attempt to spike his evidence.

Witch-hunt! You’re out of your mind, mate...

By the way, the ‘Covid briefing’ was what the second of the questions was about... you haven’t answered any of them. Welcome to a gathering crowd of people who won’t admit they don’t have the answers to straightforward questions... but are really good at deflection.

As for Stormzy... the fact that a Unionist and, in your words, a ‘raging fantasist’ (which looks just a wee bit like personal abuse to me tbh) is consistently handing you your arse should give you pause for thought.

Remember when Unionists used to say to independence supporters ‘it’s a cult’, ‘yer a indoctrinated’, ‘faith over reason’, and independence supporters looked back and thought ‘cute, is that all you’ve got’?

Well, you and the Sturgeon loyal are turning that - the pishiest line of attack, ever - into the truth.

Just let that sink in, as they say.

3 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

https://www.lawscot.org.uk/news-and-events/law-society-news/maintaining-respect-for-the-rule-of-law-in-public-debate/

Law Society President Amanda Millar has called on all those with a public platform to consider the language they use carefully when discussing our independent legal system.

The Law Society of Scotland weighs in.

Basically, idiots like BARP are claiming that our legal system is hopelessly corrupt without any evidence at all.

Aye, and idiots like Alistair Bonnington, Robert Black, Lord Hope, and Roddy Dunlop say idiots like me are, eh, spot on (in slightly more parliamentary language, as you would expect).

Imagine the actual Faculty of Advocates having to remind an actual FM about the importance of not undermining the impartiality of juries and courts. Just imagine.

Idiots like you, on the other hand, are supported by idiots like Murray Foote.

Wonder how he made his name?

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Idiots like BARP know no better, there’s MSP’s who certainly should.

Granny, granny, granny... which MSPs (mind the apostrophe) do you have in mind? Tom Arthur? Alyn ‘Arsehole’ Smith?

Idiots like me know all we need to know for now, thank you very much (although I am very much looking forwarding to knowing more tomorrow and over the next couple of weeks...).

Idiots like you should find out something or other or stop posting.

£100 charity bet that you won’t, though...

2 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Alistair Bonnington

He said: “The trial is completed. What poss-ible crime can be committed by a parliamentary inquiry seeing these docum-ents?”

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/6587904/bonnington-salmond-sturgeon-probe-holyrood/

Contempt of court, you dumb f**k.

Can't find anything relevant by Robert Black that isn't behind a paywall.

3 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Lord Hope

Not a reliable witness, m'lud.

https://www.scottishlegal.com/article/lord-hope-warns-uk-government-risks-bringing-our-precious-union-to-an-end

"Lord Hope of Craighead has warned that the UK government “will bring our precious union to an end” if it is not “very careful”.

3 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Roddy Dunlop

Has said f**k all about Salmond's evidence to the enquiry as far as I can tell.

5 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Wow!

You know it's getting serious when Adam Boulton is camped outside Holyrood pulling rank on creepy James Mathews.

I mean, misleading Parliament, ffs, Nothing like this has ever happened at Westminster.

Remember John Profumo Secretary of State for War having sloppy seconds with Christine Keeler after the Russian spy.

Cllassic.

Wow!
You know it's getting serious when Adam Boulton is camped outside Holyrood pulling rank on creepy James Mathews.
I mean, misleading Parliament, ffs, Nothing like this has ever happened at Westminster.
Offt sky rolling out the big guns then,wonder who the bbc have got floating about.

I think this is a large part of the problem. The Home Secretary broke ministerial code mere months ago and nothing happened. The Health Secretary broke the law the other day and nothing happened. The Prime Minister acted illegally by closing Parliament down and nothing happened.

Misleading Holyrood and breaking ministerial code for the First Minister, if proven, should be a resignation issue.

Bit of a concerning trend going on.

32 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Wow!

😂😂😂

I wonder why....

47 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

It's on YouTube apparantly because the Scottish Government website expecting large volumes of traffic for that story that nobody cares about  

Political obsessives like the folk on here will be on it.

The majority of the electorate are pretty indifferent to it. Unless the media blanket coverage can change that.

1 minute ago, Suspect Device said:

Political obsessives like the folk on here will be on it.

The majority of the electorate are pretty indifferent to it. Unless the media blanket coverage can change that.

I agree they'll be indifferent enough to watch it but it is on YouTube as the demand is suspected to be too high for the normal website, I can't imagine that a lot of people not already interested will be watching it.