Alex Salmond.

kevthedee

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

According to Ofcom, its "mild language, generally of little concern" putting it alongside calling someone a "ginger".

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/word-***-not-considered-offensive-8975541

Clearly you cant use it on this site, as in Scotland it has been determined that it might offend some people as it can be deemed a sectarian slur - however as a protestant Hibs fan, I have never been called that by anyone, ever.

Back in the real world, it is rather obviously used as a derogatory term for followers of your faves and nothing else.

That some Rangers fans felt strongly enough Captain America Laughing GIF by mtvto push for it to be deemed sectarian in this country tells us more about those people than those using it.

Oh right. You've never experienced sectarianism so it doesn't exist. Glad that's been cleared up. 

As an aside I'm mates with a catholic Hibs fan that got charged for saying the word "******" which is rather puzzling. 

7 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
49 minutes ago, Stormzy said:
You don't understand the case so you're saying nobody cares because you're purposefully not willing to look into wrong doings in the party you support. 
Astounding lack of principles.
"Right wing press" - emoji23.png
Imagine saying with your chest you dont understand something then trying to criticise it at the same time.
Close your eyes and go back to bed. 

This is a total misrepresentation of what I posted. Go back and read it and you will see that any calm reasoning and resolution of the issue is being completely drowned out by the bloodlust of those determined to deliver their version of justice by any means. The public sees thro that whipped-up hysteria.

No it's not. I'm good, once was more than enough. 

"Right wing press" 😂 

I have one question for you....

nigel-pearson_3286011b.webp

Edited by Stormzy

18 minutes ago, Detournement said:

I've never really noticed your posts but DOTL and Deewhatever very much mimic the function of the idiot chorus from Shakespeare by throwing in stupid comments from the sidelines while being completely detached from the plot/topic. 

Sad old men who get genuinely upset by people who have a different opinion to them. 

Most of us just find your relentless contrarian, and made-up attention-seeking shite a mixture of a bit sad and a bit funny. 

The only upset people are absolute nutters like yourself who seem to be annoyed that posters who aren't mental can't be fucked engaging with your conspiratorial pish. 

HTH. 

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Oh right. You've never experienced sectarianism so it doesn't exist. Glad that's been cleared up. 

As an aside I'm mates with a catholic Hibs fan that got charged for saying the word "******" which is rather puzzling. 

You are actually conflating actual sectarianism with being called the 3 letter word similar to bun?

big brother 17 forum GIF

He should be ashamed of himself for the bit in bold.

Guest Bob Mahelp
5 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
47 minutes ago, Stormzy said:
You don't understand the case so you're saying nobody cares because you're purposefully not willing to look into wrong doings in the party you support. 
Astounding lack of principles.
"Right wing press" - emoji23.png
Imagine saying with your chest you dont understand something then trying to criticise it at the same time.
Close your eyes and go back to bed. 

This is a total misrepresentation of what I posted. Go back and read it and you will see that any calm reasoning and resolution of the issue is being completely drowned out by the bloodlust of those determined to deliver their version of justice by any means. The public sees thro that whipped-up hysteria.

My favourite part of all this is those who are biased and have obviously made their mind up....Sturgeon is guilty, hang the witch.....accusing others of being biased and having obviously made their minds up.

I'm also impressed with the fact that so many on here are obvious experienced law experts. Some in fact, going by the coronavirus thread, are experienced law experts AND doctors and scientists. 

The range of talent on P&B is eye-opening.

31 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

The wee Ghost boy is quite a laugh. Almost Pep-levels of seethe. No surprise at all to see permabores like Strichener, tinfoil hatter Detournement and various yoon trolls in the same corner either. 

I think what i'll enjoy most when this absolute non-story is over is the series of crushing disappointments for yoons who thought a while back that Salmond was guilty and his conviction would bring down Sturgeon and the SNP, and now that he's innocent, maybe now he'll still bring down Sturgeon and the SNP.  It's the hope that kills them, in absolutely delicious fashion. 

You're right, Kirsty Wark was almost pishing her pants reporting outside the court house before the Salmond trial.

And then it all blew up in their faces when he was found innocent and the shine went off their shite.

But now a ray of sunshine for the fools in the childish hope that the SNP will completely collapse on the strength of who said what to who or who said something but are now denying it.

C'mon for fecksake grow up, it's all fizzling out as we type, and whatever hope you unionists have of an outcome the SNP, the 3rd biggest party in the uk, will still be in power as our and your Scottish Government.

The Ship is Mightier than the Crew.

Just now, Leith Green said:

You are actually conflating actual sectarianism with being called the 3 letter word similar to bun?

big brother 17 forum GIF

He should be ashamed of himself for the bit in bold.

I'm guessing you don't know what aside means, unsurprising regarding your lack of understanding on other words. 

Anyway back on topic.

I know the "nobody cares" crew would love it if nobody did care and this thread descended into sectarian nonsense. 

1 minute ago, Bob Mahelp said:

My favourite part of all this is those who are biased and have obviously made their mind up....Sturgeon is guilty, hang the witch.....accusing others of being biased and having obviously made their minds up.

I'm also impressed with the fact that so many on here are obvious experienced law experts. Some in fact, going by the coronavirus thread, are experienced law experts AND doctors and scientists. 

The range of talent on P&B is eye-opening.

Who am I bias towards here? What have I made my mind up on exactly?

I'm more astounded with how conveniently people don't seem interested in a story that could potentially show their dear leader as an apparant "baddie" as a goodie surely you should be against that? 

32 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

How do you pronounce "******"?

The tedious people on the thread are obviously the posters discussing the topic in detail.
It's just as well we have the Dundonian Idiot Chorus to throw a hissy fit every time they read an opinion they don't like and keep us all in line. 

Oh H_B!

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]