Alex Salmond.

kevthedee

55 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Not sure of the benefits of trying to argue morality with a contrarian tbh.

Says the guy that goes about the forum calling people c***s for having ths audacity to disagree with his preconceptions.

I await my random red dots you zoomer (I believe this is the current popular term used on here for people like yourself)

Edited by strichener

3 minutes ago, strichener said:

Says the guy that goes about the forum calling people c***s for having ths audacity to disagree with his preconceptions.

I await my random red dots you zoomer (I believe this is the current popular term used on here for people like yourself)

Fucksake.

The SNP, and Cherry especially, couldn't wait to have Hanvey back in the fold so that's an L they should have to accept anyway.
Hanvey & MacNeil look like they will be officially announced anytime now - prob tomorrow.

MacNeil has been RT all the Alba stuff today.
Hanvey has RT 2x tweets about Alba - his first tweets or RT's this month.

Cherry isn't daft & is much more strategic than half the zoomers on Twitter - if she decides to defect it'll only be after the election if Alba return a half decent amount of MSP's.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Once the dust settles I hope the SNP use this experience to introduce a better vetting system for candidates.

What do you suggest that they add to improve the vetting system already in place? 

12 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

The vetting process seems to be working fine - the SNP seem to be getting rid of all their wronguns

Think you'll find a few have left to get away from the wronguns and their doings. 

On 27/03/2021 at 12:09, wirez said:

The SNP got 4 MSPs elected the last time from the list. 3 in south Scotland.

Labour and Tories got 45 elected with roughly the same amount of votes combined as the SNP total.

The "both votes SNP" crowd are deluded if they think the result will be any different this time round.

spe1.jpg

Forty Six thousand wasted gammon votes, looking forward to the same with the Cats party.

The Simpsons Beer GIF

The sad thing with this whole sorry episode, is that many good people have been drawn to the Alba Party because of the Alex Salmond whose leadership took the SNP to be the party of government and an independence referendum. That Alex Salmond has gone. It could have been different had he shown remorse and contrition for his behaviour and put the independence movement before his own ego.

I still believe that he's passionate about independence but can't stand the thought of it happening without him at the wheel. I don’t think this will end well for the Alba Party and the political careers of those who’re hitching their wagons to the Salmond train. I just hope it’s not at the expense of achieving the goal of independence.