Alex Salmond.

kevthedee

3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Well who's worry is it meant to be then? 😂

Generally if someone says "the worry is" then goes on to describe said worry you would presume they agreed with such concerns. 

They would be wide off the mark, I've personally not said such things. Of course we could agree that some journalists are doing so. It's of little relevance to the integrity of the SG actions here though. 

Are you seriously doubling down on your own misunderstandings? Fucking hell.:lol:

Well taking what Eck has said on face value, it's just confirmed the feeling I've had all along that Evans should have been fired into the sun even before the Civil case, COPFS and the Lord Advocate appear to be acting in nobody's interest but their own, and Murrell would resign if he had any integrity whatsoever.

Still want to hear what NS has to say for herself though.

5 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

He sought mediation before going to court as he realised how "cataclysmic " it would have been for the current Scottish government. Aye right that's why you sought mediation Eck !!!

And as he's asked a tasty question....he has a chest infection and needs to stop !

As someone suggested earlier I'd get him tested for C19 !

Polonium and novichok too.  :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

Imagine he's been poisoned, that would certainly liven things up a bit in the grand old conspiracy.

Would be pretty amusing if he gave it a 'GIRFUY', pulled oot a wee vial of poison, and offed himself in front of the cameras Serbian war criminal style.

8 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Explosive according to Sky emoji1.png

He basically explained what would constitute a breach of the ministerial code and the Sky reporter is interpreting that as having provided evidence of a breach !

Bailey led with that question but he danced around with the answer and no result for Bailey.

Desperate times for the media who will misinterpret to get the result they so badly need just to please their Editors, tories and unionists.

Edited by SandyCromarty

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Are you seriously doubling down on your own misunderstandings? Fucking hell.:lol:

The worry is with your comprehension issues clearly, not my worry though, just a random general worry unlinked to myself. 

12 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Well taking what Eck has said on face value, it's just confirmed the feeling I've had all along that Evans should have been fired into the sun even before the Civil case, COPFS and the Lord Advocate appear to be acting in nobody's interest but their own, and Murrell would resign if he had any integrity whatsoever.

Still want to hear what NS has to say for herself though.

@PermSecScot can't be fired by Holyrood. She's not employed by them. Better ask the Minister for the Civil Service.😉

46 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

To be accused of one of the most despicable crimes imaginable that would have put him in prison for potentially the rest of his life, to go through two legal proceedings that cost the tax payer a fortune. To be found not proven but assumed guilty by the majority of the press and SNP supporters based on the narrative coming from those that accused you, is more than an ego driven spat I would say.   

Would you burn down the whole prospect of everything you’ve spent your life trying to achieve, politically?