Alex Salmond.

kevthedee

1 minute ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Not women chum, TERFs, a group united by a common ideology for which the description is accurate and contains both men and women! Sorry you didn't know this! Happy to help 

Look, you’ve made yourself very clear: you’ve learned that racism and homophobia are bad; well done.

But you really don’t give much of a f**k about (or understand) misogyny... and you’re not alone.

The only thing I’ll give you is that you were at least willing to engage.

14 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I see Glinner has a new account.

This might be the last place willing to host him before he eventually gets reduced to Parler. Or writing ‘I’m in this toilet and only this toilet because I’m a boy with a willy, yes I am’ on the walls of public conveniences. 

Just now, carpetmonster said:

This might be the last place willing to host him before he eventually gets reduced to Parler. Or writing ‘I’m in this toilet and only this toilet because I’m a boy with a willy, yes I am’ on the walls of public conveniences. 

Deflect away.

What does that have to do with anything being discussed?

Last go at getting this back onto Salmond/Sturgeon....

Three questions for those still defending Sturgeon:

1. Even if we restrict it to the ministerial code (i.e. best case scenario for Sturgeon, no wider conspiracy etc.), has she broken the ministerial code or not?

2. Was her performance at a Covid briefing yesterday, where she openly and explicitly questioned a court verdict, acceptable for any leader of any government?

3. Regardless of what we know or don’t know about events in 2017 and 2018, do you accept that there is clear evidence of a cover-up?

14 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Deflect away.

What does that have to do with anything being discussed?

I was making a joke to HTD about Graham Linehan; I have no interest in discussing transphobia and transphobes in general. They’re all rotten  arseholes screaming because they’re desperate for getting attention from being victimised by some boogeyman they’ve conjured up and in 20 years time we’ll look at them as being on the same wrong side of history as the homophobes of that day. Who died and made you mod anyway?

Edited by carpetmonster

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

I was making a joke to HTD about Graham Linehan; I have no interest in discussing transphobia and transphobes in general. They’re all rotten  arseholes screaming because they’re desperate for getting attention from being victimised by some boogeyman they’ve conjured up and in 20 years time we’ll look at them as being on the same wrong side of history as the homophobes of that day. Who died and made you mod anyway?

Apologies, I thought you just wanted to talk about boys, toilets, and willies for no apparent reason (I didn’t really; I knew it was just lent deflection).

Now you do - or don’t - want to talk about the ‘wrong side of history’.

I don’t.

Are there actually mods, btw?

2 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Apologies, I thought you just wanted to talk about boys, toilets, and willies for no apparent reason (I didn’t really; I knew it was just lent deflection).

Now you do - or don’t - want to talk about the ‘wrong side of history’.

I don’t.

Are there actually mods, btw?

I didn’t want to talk about anything particularly, I was just calling Graham Linehan a p***k. You fire on talking about whatever you fancy, 

35 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Pep actually had a sense of humour.

It's a joyless arseholes tag team with him and Strichener.

You can call me joyless all you want but there was definitely a smile on my face last night. 😂 Have you managed to learn the difference between the SPCB and the COPFS or have you been too busy running around posting on a thread about a subject that you have claimed nobody is interested in?  I think I've got you there!

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Last go at getting this back onto Salmond/Sturgeon....

Three questions for those still defending Sturgeon:

1. Even if we restrict it to the ministerial code (i.e. best case scenario for Sturgeon, no wider conspiracy etc.), has she broken the ministerial code or not?

2. Was her performance at a Covid briefing yesterday, where she openly and explicitly questioned a court verdict, acceptable for any leader of any government?

3. Regardless of what we know or don’t know about events in 2017 and 2018, do you accept that there is clear evidence of a cover-up?

No surprise that the only person liking this post is Stormzy, another raging fantasist. 

I'll answer all 3 questions in one go.....despite her trial by media, by accusation, by Murdo Fraser, and by batshit crazy conspiracy theorists....Nicola Sturgeon hasn't had a chance to respond. 

At the moment, all we have is a set of very loud opinions from a self-loving egotist in the shape of Alex Salmond. As far as I can tell, nothing he says is yet a proven fact. It's his opinion. 

We know the moment that the civil service fucked up. That's fact. Everything else at the moment is pure conjecture. 

This witch hunt....the desperation to find a silver bullet that can slay Nicola Sturgeon......is pretty unedifying to be honest. 

P.S. I know it's hard, but try to cut out the personal abuse when you reply, eh son ?

https://www.lawscot.org.uk/news-and-events/law-society-news/maintaining-respect-for-the-rule-of-law-in-public-debate/

Law Society President Amanda Millar has called on all those with a public platform to consider the language they use carefully when discussing our independent legal system.

The Law Society of Scotland weighs in.

Basically, idiots like BARP are claiming that our legal system is hopelessly corrupt without any evidence at all.

47 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

No surprise that the only person liking this post is Stormzy, another raging fantasist. 

I'll answer all 3 questions in one go.....despite her trial by media, by accusation, by Murdo Fraser, and by batshit crazy conspiracy theorists....Nicola Sturgeon hasn't had a chance to respond. 

At the moment, all we have is a set of very loud opinions from a self-loving egotist in the shape of Alex Salmond. As far as I can tell, nothing he says is yet a proven fact. It's his opinion. 

We know the moment that the civil service fucked up. That's fact. Everything else at the moment is pure conjecture. 

This witch hunt....the desperation to find a silver bullet that can slay Nicola Sturgeon......is pretty unedifying to be honest. 

P.S. I know it's hard, but try to cut out the personal abuse when you reply, eh son ?

A fantasist? 

Please could you elaborate? What have I ever posted that would even be close to that description? I'll accept, troll, c**t, idiot etc but not fantasist, I'm very open to negative things about myself, if I was a fantasist I'd like to think I'd have made myself a bit more interesting. 

I'm also not the only person liking his posts and if that's how we're rating actual arguments and points made then this place is done for. 

Edit - Actually I'll dispute "raging" anaw I am never raging on here, I'm a very relaxed person, I'm currently enjoying a smoke whilst watching my team in Europe, pay day tomorrow, what am I raging about? (Aside from your descriptions of myself) 

Edited by Stormzy

34 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

https://www.lawscot.org.uk/news-and-events/law-society-news/maintaining-respect-for-the-rule-of-law-in-public-debate/

Law Society President Amanda Millar has called on all those with a public platform to consider the language they use carefully when discussing our independent legal system.

Basically, idiots like BARP are claiming that our legal system is hopelessly corrupt without any evidence at all.

Idiots like BARP know no better, there’s MSP’s who certainly should.

Off course the BBC won't report any of this, corrupt to the core

2 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

That's some take on the article.  Sounds more like "we don't want shit storm that is happening here to fall back on our profession."

Lord Advocate take note.