Alex Salmond.

kevthedee

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Goading in the Time of Pandemic right there.

BTW I was listening to Open All Mics a couple of weeks back and, I think it was Jonathan Sutherland, pronounced your team's nickname as The Lishties.  I was outraged on your behalf.

The QoS commentators pronounced it correctly. £10 well spent.

Obviously, the state propaganda service feed us misinformation all the time...

51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009?width=300&forma

5 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

There seems to be an element of SNP supporters who want Sturgeon to resign and they think Cherry would be a great replacement for her. Seems absolutely bonkers.

It is. Cherry is a divisive gobshite. 

2 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

It is and I'm not convinced they're SNP supporters.

Unsure. They are definitely fucking idiots. 

15 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Not clawing back a 2 goal deficit?

Anyway, whatever our differences, I'll laugh like a drain if you smoke The Dees tomorrow evening.

31 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009?width=300&forma

QoSAnon - Secretly waging war on a cabal of Satan-worshipping Angus paedophile elites.

Edited by Gordon EF

There seems to be an element of SNP supporters who want Sturgeon to resign and they think Cherry would be a great replacement for her. Seems absolutely bonkers.
It's up to SNP members to appoint who they want as leader of their party, and with Sturgeon in charge as long as they propose reasonable candidates in my constituency I am happy to vote for them.

If Cherry gets the gig then my vote will be up for grabs, and SNP would need to stand someone really exceptional to get my vote, and tbh that's unlikely. I'm sure I'm not the only person who thinks like this, so I'm not sure what they hope to achieve by changing leader.

4 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Of course it's bonkers.  Nippy (and I know using this terms makes grown men cry) is the secessionists greatest asset and I have huge admiration for her.

Still, something is happening among the Natter Collective when Angus makes a tweet like this:

I'd never want to draw parallels between football and politics but I think we're on the brink of seeing the house of cards collapsing.

Of course it's bonkers.  Nippy (and I know using this terms makes grown men cry) is the secessionists greatest asset and I have huge admiration for her.
Still, something is happening among the Natter Collective when Angus makes a tweet like this:
I'd never want to draw parallels between football and politics but I think we're on the brink of seeing the house of cards collapsing.
Yes, yes, the SNP are a borg collective on the brink of civil war.

Unionist media headline no. 338/c, I believe.

13 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Yes, yes, the SNP are a borg collective on the brink of civil war.

'hive mind' is the best description of the Natters on here.

Really strange as, in so many respects, there is an independence of thought but when it comes to daft wee tartan drawers & co you turn in to a shower of raging imbeciles.

Really strange as, in so many respects, there is an independence of thought but when it comes to daft wee tartan drawers & co you turn in to a shower of raging imbeciles.
So the natter collective "on here" somehow includes Angus McNeil and it's all falling apart and we're all couthy wee Walkers shortbread tins.

Do you need a lie down?

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Whereas your beloved EDL meetings (or at least the ones you watch longingly through a window of the local dive) are a modern-day Algonquin Round Table.

18 minutes ago, renton said:

So, what is going on now? Aberdein's submission has been withdrawn and won't be made public?

Presumably because it's impossible to discuss what happened without identifying the witnesses. 

23 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Whereas your beloved EDL meetings (or at least the ones you watch longingly through a window of the local dive) are a modern-day Algonquin Round Table.

To quote Dorothy Parker, "Now, look, baby, 'Union' is spelled with 5 letters. It is not a four-letter word."

18 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

To quote Dorothy Parker, "Now, look, baby, 'Union' is spelled with 5 letters. It is not a four-letter word."

I’m sure the Irish used plenty of four-letter words when they broke up the British union in the 20s, God love them.

[quote post="14189482" timestamp="1611284196" name="The_Kincardine" userid="44711"I'd never want to draw parallels between football and politics but I think we're on the brink of seeing the house of cards collapsing.

Well, you'd know all about that anyway.