Bombing Syria

ICTJohnboy

Will Cameron get his way this time?

His argument that we're letting others do all the dirty work here just to keep Britain safe is, for me, seriously flawed. I'm not convinced that Isis will be wiped out just through bombing campaigns. There will be a need for ground forces too. Cameron should accept that we will just be part of a team here if we are to get involved. He seems very anxious to me to be seen as standing shoulder to shoulder with the US and thus becoming a major player. You don't need to have too long a memory to see where that has got us in the past.

AaaAA

Thoughts?

AA

Will Cameron get his way this time?

His argument that we're letting others do all the dirty work here just to keep Britain safe is, for me, seriously flawed. I'm not convinced that Isis will be wiped out just through bombing campaAAewAigns. There will be a need for ground forces too. Cameron should accept that we will just be part of a team here if we are to get involved. He seems very anxious to me to be seen as standing shoulder to shoulder with the US and thus becoming a major player. You don't need to have too long a memory to see where that has got us in the past.

Thoughts?

Not only was he correct in what he said, but he continues to infuriate you.

#doubledunter

It was a disgraceful slur by Salmond, a cheap and nasty shot. Agree with him or not, Hilary Benn has his own conscience to follow, for Salmond to bring up his dead father to argue against his decision is pretty f*ckin low. A despicable smear by a thoroughly unpleasant man.

Seems Tony Benn's granddaughter thinks so too.

It was a disgraceful slur by Salmond, a cheap and nasty shot. Agree with him or not, Hilary Benn has his own conscience to follow, for Salmond to bring up his dead father to argue against his decision is pretty f*ckin low. A despicable smear by a thoroughly unpleasant man.

Seems Tony Benn's granddaughter thinks so too.

Get over yourself. Only a few weeks ago he was very much in the same camp as his father would be.

Get over yourself. Only a few weeks ago he was very much in the same camp as his father would be.

What the F*ck has his eventual decision got to do with his dead father! and furthermore what the f*ck does his fathers view in contrast with his own have anything to do with Alex F*cking Salmond.

A nasty jibe, that is all, whichever side of the house you sit on.

Edited by RedRob72

What the F*ck has his eventual decision got to do with his dead father! and furthermore what the f*ck does his fathers view in contrast with his own have to do with Alex F*cking Salmond.

A nasty jibe, that is all, whichever side of the house you sit on.

^^^^^^Salmond has redrob seething,very pleasing indeed