Bombing Syria

ICTJohnboy

People who are outraged about this are utter morons. What do you want the government to do? Pretend nothing is wrong and ignore isis? Conspiracy theorists are window licking arseholes aswell. I am glad our jets will fly tomorrow.

Other than not potentially killing innocent civilians and having a slightly better plan than, "Bomb first, think later" I'm really not sure.

Some more breadsticks would be nice.

I am out in the USA at the moment and was discussing this with my colleagues. As a matter of honesty I should state that we work for defence company so increased action in Syria may have an affect on us.

What was interesting to me was that everyone agreed that bombing Syria wouldn't achieve anything on its own. It was pretty clear that everyone felt we should have a plan and idea for what we could really do. Yet for some reason I was the only one who then was against the bombing vote. It is quite disappointing to me that ppl I like and respect can appreciate bombing is flawed but still think that is okay because we "need to do something".

I feel a bit sad tonight...

Just listening to this bollox.

f**k me, shout AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shout NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WTF. 2015.

What should they be doing? Using voting buttons like a game show audience ?

It's tradition and convention for them to do it this way in the House of Commons. Quite why you would have any issue with it is beyond me. What harm does it do?

No civilians will be killed.....making more people into terrorists as happened in iraq Libya n Afghanistan....idiots like you should volunteer for red cross or medicin sans frontiers in such war zones that youve encouraged to see what its like sewing up maimed n limbless children so right wing shareholders get richer......

So anyone with an opposing view to you on this doesn't just have an opposing view, they are wrong on their held belief and you are right ?