Bombing Syria

ICTJohnboy

I won't.

Don't get me wrong, if there was a coherent plan put in place, a proper exit strategy and a rebuilding programme then I would be in favour, but this is a dick waving, attention seeking clusterfuck of an idea from Dave.

It's going to end up worse than Iraq.

Was Iraq c.2003 as full of Jihadists as Syria is now?

Honestly, I'm still an emotional seething mess over the Paris attacks. These were just ordinary Frenchies on a night out. Could have easily been Glasgow, Edinburgh, London, Manchester, New York, places where my family and friends have nights out. I'm in a state of utter rage over what happened in Paris.

I'll be very upset if our MPs decide no one deserves to pay the price over what happened. Honestly I'm such a seething mess that I won't be shedding any tears if we carpet bomb the place.

Angus Robertson MP has now asked five times for anyone from the government benches to say how many of the 70,000 non-Daesh ground troops in Syria can be described as "moderates" and therefore likely to help get rid of Daesh. This is a critical question if UK bombing is to have any chance of achieving the goal of defeating Daesh. The only reply from the government benches is to accuse Angus of "nit picking".

Honestly, I'm still an emotional seething mess over the Paris attacks. These were just ordinary Frenchies on a night out. Could have easily been Glasgow, Edinburgh, London, Manchester, New York, places where my family and friends have nights out. I'm in a state of utter rage over what happened in Paris.

I'll be very upset if our MPs decide no one deserves to pay the price over what happened. Honestly I'm such a seething mess that I won't be shedding any tears if we carpet bomb the place.

Oh ffs! It's too serious a subject to laugh at, but that post is hilarious in other circumstances!

Was Iraq c.2003 as full of Jihadists as Syria is now?

You've already made it clear that you're happy to see brown people in the Middle Easy pay the price.

I've been to Paris, numerous times.

It could have been me man!

I've watched Top Gear's 'Road to Damascus' special.

It could have been Jeremy man!

But hey, f**k all the brown people, their lives don't matter a shit. Collateral damage IMO, who cares if they are living in fear of their lives from both religious nutters and RAF bombs, it's their fault they live in Syria.

What? They want to come here and escape from hell? Close the borders, we are all full and they might take our jobs.

I used to think Cameron was just a posh Etonian twat and a bit wet, but now he just seems constantly angry and a bit unhinged.

Labelling pacifists as 'terrorist sympathisers' can be filed away alongside his comments at the UN labelling anyone who might employ free thought and question the official narrative as conspiracy theorists and extremists.