St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

3 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

f**k them and their billy big baws attitude that Gilmour gave them.

It was only 4 years ago they were holding Scottish football to ransom with that vile highland creature McGregor.

Karma, now f**k off to the seaside leagues and don't come back. Squallar I tell you.

Sorry to possibly side-track an excellent thread but are you on about them scuppering the absolutely dire league reconstruction proposal that left Stuart Milne bubbling like a spoilt wee baby ?

Apologies if not.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, paisleysaints said:

This forum is horrific these days I miss the days where people posted about football etc. Now it just one creepy picture after another. It's a toss up to what's worse St mirren form or looking at these bloody memes lol. And que the pictures emoji23.png

I don't think or premiership relagation express was this picture crazy

download (4).jpg

f**k them and their billy big baws attitude that Gilmour gave them.

It was only 4 years ago they were holding Scottish football to ransom with that vile highland creature McGregor.

Karma, now f**k off to the seaside leagues and don't come back. Squallar I tell you.

If it wasn't for Gilmour and McGregor that ridiculous 8-8-8 system would have been put in place. You can slag us for plenty of things but that one is just plain wrong.

Anyway just put a picture of that c**t on a train and everything will be forgotten :P.

47 minutes ago, Div said:

Partick Thistle fans jumping into bed with Morton.

Jesus that's rancid behaviour.

On 24/11/2015 at 21:38, mrcat1990 said:

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS.

Lets dust down that old Premiership steam engine and jump back on folks for a one way train to the seaside leagues, probably via the play offs.

Stunned to see one of the most hyped young managers in Scotland out do a certain Tommy Craig in shite manager stakes.

We started the thread. Just saying...

15 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

If it wasn't for Gilmour and McGregor that ridiculous 8-8-8 system would have been put in place. You can slag us for plenty of things but that one is just plain wrong.

Anyway just put a picture of that c**t on a train and everything will be forgotten :P.

IIRC we're currently building the squad according to the 8-8-8 system... I think.

2 hours ago, Div said:

ps;

Morton having their best season in decades, 2094 at Cappielow there yesterday.
Saints having their worst season in their history, 3105 in Paisley yesterday.

Think that says all you need to know about the respective potential of the two clubs.

Decades???, this time 4 years ago we were top of the Championship...and still getting 2k at homes games!

Only reason you had 3k yesterday was because your deluded fans thought you'd be challenging at the top of the table at the start of the season and bought a shit load of season tickets. 

A season ticket to watch 1 league win all season, lol.

Archived