St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

Hey Norrie, can you give us a running total of the following for tonight:

• Pets murdered
  • Furniture destroyed
  • Cups smashed
  • Glasses shattered
  • Gap between Greenock Morton and Saint Mirren

Cheers.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A real shame for me to see a similar sized team to the bairns(although understandably your attendances have plummeted ) hit the skids...many good tussles over the years and players bought & sold for lots of cash looking back(step forward roddy Manley ) but this is it for saints absolutely no way back...god speed you will be missed in this division

f**k them and their billy big baws attitude that Gilmour gave them.

It was only 4 years ago they were holding Scottish football to ransom with that vile highland creature McGregor.

Karma, now f**k off to the seaside leagues and don't come back. Squallar I tell you.

article-0-0F593AB300000578-311_634x422.jpg&key=a0457b82a551fff17209fe25b821cdb149ad3d20f515d02159b8ba540e7af3f5
According to the Seaside League Almanac, the soup at Stenhousemuir is exquisite and the stovies at Peterhead are to die for. 

Did Dunfermline fans write it?

Yes terrible day for us again and it's looking increasingly likely that we will be relegated.

Still, a fair amount of football still to play and since Ayr appear to be almost as bad as us there remains at least some hope.

2-3 new players arriving this week will hopefully give us some impetus again but I'd concede now it is looking unlikely we will survive.

Of course the site will change to Morton and Bovril for a day and I'll post a pic of me wearing a Morton strip on Twitter if that does happen. Really not a big deal and think I will have got off very lightly to be honest.

We deserve to get it tight from all sides right now, totally deserved, enjoy it while you can lads!

ps;

Morton having their best season in decades, 2094 at Cappielow there yesterday.
Saints having their worst season in their history, 3105 in Paisley yesterday.

Think that says all you need to know about the respective potential of the two clubs.

ps;
Think that says all you need to know about the respective potential of the two clubs.

It's a wee shame that attendances don't win you football matches, the team on the pitch does.

951b88f649c4af9b8f9fbc895b65851f.jpg

Mind that exceedingly large gap now.

Hard to see a way out of this for St Mirren now. Good club with loads of good people.

Floating around in the floods of tears from Paisley recently, there's a bold statement that's worth a wee poke - some not so "good people" that spring readily to mind, all very much worth pointing and laughing at, would include (devil incarnate) Stewart Gilmour; principal thugs John Potter & Andy Millen; panto villains Jim Goodwin, Gus McPherson, Jim Hamilton & Kirk Broadfoot; and comedy turns Fatty Lavety and Mark Lardy. GIRU the lot of you. Special mention for Tony the cuckoo Fitzpatrick...the drooling man apparently taking StM all the way to the very top. Or maybe, the bottom. 

ps;

That just makes their achievements this year and St Mirren's complete failure an even bigger embarrassment.

3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

That just makes their achievements this year and St Mirren's complete failure an even bigger embarrassment.

Yes it does. No argument there.

Archived