St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha when did you.last win anything?  Cmon tell me. The second div. Woo hoo.  Look enjoy it your above us and deservedly so I have accepted were gone. But we will rebuild.  You have no memories of anything.  I know I'm right.  Your ground is a.joke and you.have no history of winning anything.  We have and we will return

IMG_1483834512.879090.jpg.781ee031a14ae8

Ha yeah 10-2.  Look I know we're dreadful but I think teams like saints, Falkirk etc who invest in stadia and try to rear their own deserve praise. We will return and we will be above you before long. It's actually no big deal and honestly I don't see you as.our rivals it's like England.  They see Germany as their big match whilst we Scotland see them as ours. You see us as a scalp hence the world cup celebrations last week. Falkirk and Saints have tasted cup.runs and premier league soccer.  You haven't and you play to less fans than us even tho your in a playoff place. Be realistic this is as good as it gets for morton. You can't possibly believe you have a chance in playoff.  You'll not beat Falkirk and if you did you'd lose to United.  Cmon lads enjoy your wee run and we will see you soon. 

14 minutes ago, Norrie82 said:

Promoted,  yeah you'll beat Falkirk, then dundee United then the premier team. You lot are on the eldorado tonight for sure

I support Dumbarton. You know, the part timers that are 9 points above your sorry lot. I'm loving your meltdown, it's providing a few laughs at this end!

oh btw calling it soccer instead of fitba just sums you up!

3 minutes ago, Norrie82 said:

Ha yeah 10-2.  Look I know we're dreadful but I think teams like saints, Falkirk etc who invest in stadia and try to rear their own deserve praise. We will return and we will be above you before long. It's actually no big deal and honestly I don't see you as.our rivals it's like England.  They see Germany as their big match whilst we Scotland see them as ours. You see us as a scalp hence the world cup celebrations last week. Falkirk and Saints have tasted cup.runs and premier league soccer.  You haven't and you to less fans than us even tho your in a playoff place. Be realistic this is as good as it gets for morton. You can't possibly believe you have a chance in playoff.  You'll not beat Falkirk and if you did you'd lose to United.  Cmon lads enjoy your wee run and we will see you soon. 

Spot on Norrie, completely agree.

Microdave again good for you. But your a Diddy team that will soon be back where you belong In league 1.  You lost to a junior team.. We're down but we will come back. You won't.  You have v little but enjoy this its probably the only time it will happen. Tell me what have you won?  What do you have going for you. Long term you know we will overtake you and most people will agree

7 minutes ago, Norrie82 said:

Ha yeah 10-2.  Look I know we're dreadful but I think teams like saints, Falkirk etc who invest in stadia and try to rear their own deserve praise. We will return and we will be above you before long. It's actually no big deal and honestly I don't see you as.our rivals it's like England.  They see Germany as their big match whilst we Scotland see them as ours. You see us as a scalp hence the world cup celebrations last week. Falkirk and Saints have tasted cup.runs and premier league soccer.  You haven't and you play to less fans than us even tho your in a playoff place. Be realistic this is as good as it gets for morton. You can't possibly believe you have a chance in playoff.  You'll not beat Falkirk and if you did you'd lose to United.  Cmon lads enjoy your wee run and we will see you soon. 

Mods for f**k sake!!!!

3 minutes ago, Norrie82 said:

Broken?  Look they can take the piss all they want they have absolutely nothing to fight me with other than were having a shit season.  What else have they over saints. Jings I'm simply stating the facts 

Meanwhile, back in pishley, Norrie has finished cooking and is about to sample his recipe.

images (4).jpg

I am enjoying the morton fans telling me I'm wrong.  not one has returned a sensible post. It's all just abuse and it's fine because that's what you do when you know you don't have any answers to me. The chat is poor they know I am right and because of this they respond in the way they do. St mirren  are struggling but we have another of things you'll never have. As I have said you won't go up and I genuinely feel you don't actually believe it will happen anyhow. You've found your level. Enjoy the moment and we will look at both sides history when you feel ready.  Until then you remain in denial

13 minutes ago, microdave said:

I support Dumbarton. You know, the part timers that are 9 points above your sorry lot. I'm loving your meltdown, it's providing a few laughs at this end!

oh btw calling it soccer instead of fitba just sums you up!

Dumbarton fc.  well done you deserve credit. We are extremely poor and deservedly will go down. Are we likely to return and overtake you.  I'd say it's likely.  

Honest question: Where do Saints fans think it all went wrong? Poor management choices; poor signings; board loosing interest; just bad luck, or a combination of all of those? The luck you had with the TESCO deal seemed to have set you up long term; no debt; new ground; new training facilities etc. but it now looks like league one ahoy.    

If you do go down (looking likely) it wont be that easy getting back up - loss of earnings through reduced sponsorship, gate receipts, hard to get new signings will all come in to play. We know, we've been there. 

I am not gloating, I am genuinely interested on what Saints fans think.

Archived