St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

3 minutes ago, Norrie82 said:

Listen post all the wee pictures you want but you know deep down we are better than you.shoebox it may be but I'd say you would love our shoebox or the training complex or the dome.  We are having a nightmare admittedly and yes we're doomed but I believe that it won't be too long before we return.  If your lot can we can for sure. How many at your midden today? I'm just saying premier league football wins v major teams,  major cup finals and wins, beating he old firm occasionally and 9 seasons in spl. Not bad and it will come again. You have what cmon tell me?  A cowshed? Anything else? A second div title? Anything else?  Premier league when? Duffy probably played for you last time.yoy played top flight football.  Your ambition is to be a championship team,  you won't be going up and we all know it. 

download (4).jpg

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It hurts doesn't it.  You have nothing to boast about absolutely nothing. You reacted like you'd won the world cup last week drawing with the worst team.in.our 140 year history.  Your basically never going to be anything.  We have been there and done well we have history,  a modern stadium, a training complex an indoor dome and you have fxxx all. Enjoy the playoff your really going to win it. Hahaha 

Just now, microdave said:

Cappielow is a brilliant ground instead of the Lego boxes that have been built and I'm pretty sure if they were promoted they wouldn't have any need to improve anything!

Promoted,  yeah you'll beat Falkirk, then dundee United then the premier team. You lot are on the eldorado tonight for sure

It hurts doesn't it.  You have nothing to boast about absolutely nothing. You reacted like you'd won the world cup last week drawing with the worst team.in.our 140 year history.  Your basically never going to be anything.  We have been there and done well we have history,  a modern stadium, a training complex an indoor dome and you have fxxx all. Enjoy the playoff your really going to win it. Hahaha 

Hahahhahaha

Pretty sure that if Cappielow somehow doesn't meet the stadia requirements for the Premiership at the moment then only a very small amount of work would actually need to be done

29 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Entirely this.

He's one of the Falkirk fans most obsessed by 'size' though.  He really struggles with the idea that footballing merit, although hugely influenced, needn't necessarily be entirely dictated by established stature.

You you absolutely love going down this road don't you?...never mind the facts that me quoting attendances came from the fact that when we were rivals (remember that)? For a play off place came from broony 88 claiming queens were a bigger club than Falkirk ...as far as I'm concerned queens are punching above their weight being in this division and I see you as a smaller club than the likes of Livingston ..you are a nothing club that we'll never get more than 1500 or so home supporters...prove outherwise

Morton are at the level they want to be at. They have no intention and no chance of promotion. Wait I bet they'll send another hahaha or something as they have no comeback. We're doomed were going down but.you can't deny that were a better football club overall than morton.  

1 minute ago, distresseduke said:

You you absolutely love going down this road don't you?...never mind the facts that me quoting attendances came from the fact that when we were rivals (remember that)? For a play off place came from broony 88 claiming queens were a bigger club than Falkirk ...as far as I'm concerned queens are punching above their weight being in this division and I see you as a smaller club than the likes of Livingston ..you are a nothing club that we'll never get more than 1500 or so home supporters...prove outherwise

Fair play.

You saw what Norrie was doing and have upped your game in response.  He still shades it in illiterate moron terms, but you're now giving him a game at least.

4 minutes ago, Norrie82 said:

Well said. They also bent over and took it up the hoop from Hamilton.

41 minutes ago, Norrie82 said:

When did morton last win anything.  When did you last play in the top flight. When do you actually do anything.  Your flirting with the playoff big deal. Your board don't want to go up I cost you too much money. You would have to spend a right few bob on the stadium which is horrible.  You have no facilities and actually you don't even have a concession to buy food in away end. We are down on.out luck but your still in.our shadow. You've won absolutely nothing of note, last played in premier when? 1980s

Your not going up.as dundee United will beat you in playoff.  Your laughing just now but we've got a history of being in the top league and winning cups. You have got absolutely nothing. 

Related image

Archived