St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

Someone searching B&W army for a saturday night chug....holy fook[emoji23]

Your big team got drubbed 0-5 on Friday evening and your gubbins wee team are consigned to League One football next season.

Looks like you're having a horrible time then.

Good.

GIRFUY.

1483827978323.thumb.jpg.ed29e7ee3cbfc23c

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your big team got drubbed 0-5 on Friday evening and your gubbins wee team are consigned to League One football next season.

Looks like you're having a horrible time then.

Good.

GIRFUY.

1483827978323.jpg

Time to move out your bedsit and maybe get a life[emoji3]

Time to move out your bedsit and maybe get a life[emoji3]

Don't think I'll be taking life lessons from a forty-something loser in Saint Mirren pyjamas tbh.

Thanks for playing anyway.

And enjoy Methil.

1483828341781.jpg

A real shame for me to see a similar sized team to the bairns(although understandably your attendances have plummeted ) hit the skids...many good tussles over the years and players bought & sold for lots of cash looking back(step forward roddy Manley ) but this is it for saints absolutely no way back...god speed you will be missed in this division

St Mirren before today:
16 points below the vastly superior Greenock Morton
-16 goal difference

St Mirren as of today:
19 points below the vastly superior Greenock Morton
-19 goal difference

Consistent and shite. GET. DOON.

St Mirren before today:

16 points below the vastly superior Greenock Morton

-16 goal difference

St Mirren as of today:

19 points below the vastly superior Greenock Morton

-19 goal difference

Consistent and shite. GET. DOON.

Yep: it's touching that they aim to add a symmetrical flourish to their complete and utter owning by The Famous.

Presumably a tribute to contesting the last ever "competitive" Renfrewshire derby in history.

1483830077753.jpg

1483830109996.jpg

21 minutes ago, distresseduke said:

A real shame for me to see a similar sized team to the bairns(although understandably your attendances have plummeted ) hit the skids...many good tussles over the years and players bought & sold for lots of cash looking back(step forward roddy Manley ) but this is it for saints absolutely no way back...god speed you will be missed in this division

Why is it a shame? If a team is consistently shit then they'll get relegated. If anything it's comical. Teams with significantly less resources have done better recently. St Mirren have squandered what other clubs would love to have (like my own club did a couple of seasons before, and the season before that in the playoffs, and the season before that).

And shit teams are never missed (well except by slightly less shit teams).

The only tears fans of clubs other than St Mirren will shed will be tears of laughter should they go down.

5 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

_48338054_006311625-1.jpg

6 hours ago, Sloop John B said:

Been a while since I've been able to contribute, between our last win and today St Mirren have managed to recover a grand total of 1 point on us and remain 12 points behind. A low speed chase on par with the LAPD's attempts to apprehend OJ Simpson

ots-Michael-Portillo-southport-ots-onthespot-ots-otsnews.co_.uk_0.jpg

I've never watched these Portillo programs because he's a Tory c**t but after seeing these two images, I wonder if I should just to see the comedown the p***k has come to make a living.

Oh aye, St Mirren enjoy the seaside!

6 minutes ago, distresseduke said:

Because they never cheated to attain an artificially higher place than their resources allowed.....I wouldn't expect you to understand .

Why not?

Were you sad to see Alloa be relegated last season?

When did morton last win anything.  When did you last play in the top flight. When do you actually do anything.  Your flirting with the playoff big deal. Your board don't want to go up I cost you too much money. You would have to spend a right few bob on the stadium which is horrible.  You have no facilities and actually you don't even have a concession to buy food in away end. We are down on.out luck but your still in.our shadow. You've won absolutely nothing of note, last played in premier when? 1980s

Your not going up.as dundee United will beat you in playoff.  Your laughing just now but we've got a history of being in the top league and winning cups. You have got absolutely nothing. 

15 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Why is it a shame? If a team is consistently shit then they'll get relegated. If anything it's comical. Teams with significantly less resources have done better recently. St Mirren have squandered what other clubs would love to have (like my own club did a couple of seasons before, and the season before that in the playoffs, and the season before that).

And shit teams are never missed (well except by slightly less shit teams).

The only tears fans of clubs other than St Mirren will shed will be tears of laughter should they go down.

Entirely this.

He's one of the Falkirk fans most obsessed by 'size' though.  He really struggles with the idea that footballing merit, although hugely influenced, needn't necessarily be entirely dictated by established stature.

2 minutes ago, Norrie82 said:

Morton don't have the means to go up. You'd be crippled upgrading the biggest shit hole in football. Your ground is an utter embarressment. We're gubbed but we will be back and better than you again  

I'm guessing that posts like this do little to dent the good spirits of the Morton fans on here.

4 minutes ago, Norrie82 said:

Morton don't have the means to go up. You'd be crippled upgrading the biggest shit hole in football. Your ground is an utter embarressment. We're gubbed but we will be back and better than you again  

Leaving aside the marvellous tantrum this post betrays, how much upgrading would you envisage Cappielow needing, and why?

Archived