St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

Holly f**k. Must be up there for gullible fan of the year with this post

For what it is worth St.Mirren won't go down

Alloa are racing certainties and even if St.Mirren were 2nd bottom they would thrash the filth in the play off.

Must be up there with most dyslexic fan of the year with that post.

Read on a couple of posts.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

No internal promotion, not Thompson, Goodwin, Miller etc. Someone who will stop this rot. We have a decent squad of players but for the past 2 years it's just been a constant decline.

Had Gary Teale been given the job in the summer, I don't think we'd have been anywhere near as bad as we have been. Murrays stand off tactics were completely baffling you could see that from the first match against Berwick. Really need another Gus type to steady the club and have us progressing again rather than regressing.

No internal promotion, not Thompson, Goodwin, Miller etc. Someone who will stop this rot. We have a decent squad of players but for the past 2 years it's just been a constant decline.

Had Gary Teale been given the job in the summer, I don't think we'd have been anywhere near as bad as we have been. Murrays stand off tactics were completely baffling you could see that from the first match against Berwick. Really need another Gus type to steady the club and have us progressing again rather than regressing.

I don't think we do have a decent squad, maybe on paper but in reality who has stood out in this league? Goodwin and maybe Mallan at a push?

This locomotive really is starting to gather momentum. Could they really do what Patrick Thistle managed a few years back? What an achievement that would be.

The parallels are really quite striking. Just one missing piece of the jigsaw

_1106204_dickcampbell300.jpg

Archived