St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As rotten at St. Mirren are just now, I can't help but feel they'll be ok come the end of the season. They'll show enough quality over the piece to pull themselves clear. That and they've got potential to add quality in January if and when required.

We need to start gaining points and quickly, otherwise we'll be in danger of being marooned at the bottom in a league of two or three, and ideally we want to drag as many as we can into it with us as far as I'm concerned.

As rotten at St. Mirren are just now, I can't help but feel they'll be ok come the end of the season. They'll show enough quality over the piece to pull themselves clear. That and they've got potential to add quality in January if and when required.

We need to start gaining points and quickly, otherwise we'll be in danger of being marooned at the bottom in a league of two or three, and ideally we want to drag as many as we can into it with us as far as I'm concerned.

The problem is, it doesn't matter if we add quality or not at the moment as the man directing traffic is evidently clueless. If you'd offered us the squad we have just now in pre-season, most St. Mirren fans would have likely accepted it.

The problem is, it doesn't matter if we add quality or not at the moment as the man directing traffic is evidently clueless. If you'd offered us the squad we have just now in pre-season, most St. Mirren fans would have likely accepted it.

If Murray is given the heave-ho, Jackie McNamara might see it as an ideal escape route from York.

If Murray is given the heave-ho, Jackie McNamara might see it as an ideal escape route from York.

Already? I certainly can't see us going for anyone who would command a wage given that sacking Murray would mean we have 3 managers still on our books until the end of the season allegedly, though I'm not sure of the deal with Teale....he had another year to run as a player but his management contract was up.

Even less likely for us to go for someone currently in gainful employment.

Already? I certainly can't see us going for anyone who would command a wage given that sacking Murray would mean we have 3 managers still on our books until the end of the season allegedly, though I'm not sure of the deal with Teale....he had another year to run as a player but his management contract was up.

York have lost all five games he has been in charge. They may be happy to cut their losses.

I've heard we wouldn't have to pay anywhere near Murray's full contract. Don't know about Teale and TC though.

The club needs stability. Between what 2004-2014 we only had 2 managers. In the last 18 months or so we have went through 4 and most probably will be looking for another one pretty soon. You can't even pin the poor home form on the current guy in charge, ever since we moved into the place our home record has been awful. Even at Love St it was hardly a fortress when we were in the SPL.

The players need to take a lot of responsibility too. How many have shown they are too good for this level?

The only way I can see it getting sorted is if one of us wins the Euro Millions.

Apparently we only need to give Murray 3 months wages which would only be around 3k if rumours regarding his salary are true.

:blink: .......so you're claiming he's on less than the national minimum hourly rate? Doubt it.

He was on a very good full time wage in his part time post at Dumbarton. Put it this way, I'm fairly certain that the compensation paid to us was for 3 months Murrays wages and the rumoured amount paid to us was circa £10K.

Moonster bang on the money here. For full time football and a bigger club he more or less doubled his cash

Guest Back Post Misses

Apparently we only need to give Murray 3 months wages which would only be around 3k if rumours regarding his salary are true.

Holly f**k. Must be up there for gullible fan of the year with this post

For what it is worth St.Mirren won't go down

Alloa are racing certainties and even if St.Mirren were 2nd bottom they would thrash the filth in the play off.

Archived