• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
mrcat1990

St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

On 03/09/2017 at 12:42, Dee Man said:

You guys are going to win the league this year - you have my word.

Thank you.

This guy is a man of his word. 

What an honourable fellow. 

30 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

This guy is a man of his word. 

What an honourable fellow. 

Thanks for sorting that out for us. Much appreciated. Good guy.

On 09/04/2018 at 10:52, mrcat1990 said:

I'm happy to take my medicine on this one. The nature of our teams means we're both very up and down clubs so happy for Saints fans after their slight flirtation with double relegation to have their glory moment. Our last first division winning season was easily my happiest ever time following Thistle so glad you're all getting those experiences also.

Enjoy the championship champ :lol:

On 26/12/2015 at 19:04, mrcat1990 said:

ALLL ABOARD! WOO WOOO

Woo woo :lol::lol::lol:

On 29/04/2017 at 23:27, jagfox99 said:

Wanks!

We can see you sneaking out.......

Enjoy the championship champ 
Woo woo 
Oh hai Mark

It is what it is. I went to todays game more nervous than ever have been and hated every moment until the goal went in. Then, I let go. Anger, frustration and all that I let it go and resigned myself to the championship.

Going by the last two quotes posts and your last interaction in this thread with me I would suggest trying to find the same nirvana and let go. Enjoy the championship. Don't let my comments from several years back get under your skin. Hug your family. Smoke a bifta. Have a w**k. Happiness is fun.

Just now, mrcat1990 said:

Oh hai Mark

It is what it is. I went to todays game more nervous than ever have been and hated every moment until the goal went in. Then, I let go. Anger, frustration and all that I let it go and resigned myself to the championship.

Going by the last two quotes posts and your last interaction in this thread with me I would suggest trying to find the same nirvana and let go. Enjoy the championship. Don't let my comments from several years back get under your skin. Hug your family. Smoke a bifta. Have a w**k. Happiness is fun.

Doon ye go......glorious :lol:

Doon ye go......glorious 
If a lot of people love each other, the world would be a better place to live.

Just now, mrcat1990 said:

Doon ye go champ...,,,

29 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Don't plan too much, it may not come out right.

16 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

McG making himself look a bit of a fanny here.

It's a day that ends in a "y". Did you expect anything different from him?

You’ve missed one @Div :angel