St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS.

Lets dust down that old Premiership steam engine and jump back on folks for a one way train to the seaside leagues, probably via the play offs.

Stunned to see one of the most hyped young managers in Scotland out do a certain Tommy Craig in shite manager stakes.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are St Mirren too good to go down?

Yes. Quote me on this if you want at the end of the season, but Saints won't go down and they'll finish ahead of ourselves and Alloa.

Not being pessimistic, just realistic. If they sack Murray then they've got the spine of a decent team (Langfield/Webster/Mallan/Gallagher) and they'll be too strong for at least the two of us.

Would be hilarious if they did though :lol:

In the summer I thought that Hearts 15 point penalty should have been retrospectively applied to last seasons points total and they should have been relegated in Dundee's stead.

Since then, I've changed my mind. They would have had a decent enough season in the Championship, they might even have been promoted. Keeping them in the big league has been fantastic punishment. They're getting beaten almost every week and getting a good few hidings too, and it's only going to get worse between now and the end of the season as their thin squad gets stretched yet further.

Good, as a football club and as a body of fans they absolutely deserve everything that's coming to them.

Their 2012 cup win is quite obviously tainted with the stain of financial cheating, and given how much the Jambos lapped it up, it's not hard to take a great deal of pleasure from the current predicament.

Absolutely delicious.

They won't go down, they're just having a Dunfermline-style hilarious season. There'll likely be another major gutting out in May, including the morons in the dugout, and they will go again.

Falkirk, Morron, St Mirren, Dundee United, Partick & The Pars is a decent second tier next year...

They won't go down, they're just having a Dunfermline-style hilarious season. There'll likely be another major gutting out in May, including the morons in the dugout, and they will go again.

Falkirk, Morron, St Mirren, Dundee United, Partick & The Pars is a decent second tier next year...

That's if Dunfermline make it. Are Ayr not looking pretty solid at the moment?

Archived