St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

7 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Capture.PNG

Better?

Yes, a significant improvement. Take a green dot and learn your lesson from this unsavoury incident.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Div said:

We were poor on Saturday but anyone who was there, including The Doonhamers, will tell you there wasn't much between the teams in terms of performance. It was a dire game of football between two poor sides.

I see no reason to doubt this: having seen Saint Mirren, Dunfermline, Queen of the South and Dumbarton in recent weeks playing against Morton, there really hasn't been any discernible difference in the standard of the opposition. 

Not that this in any way helps Saint Mirren's plight, as you now have to be significantly better than two of the clubs in this division in order to survive. You're quite clearly not though, so down you go. 

15965158_1577586888924096_85042620879382

Unashamedly stolen from Facebook.

I think this sums up the situation well: if you imagine the direction of travel as "up", then St Mirren are down, but if you believe St Mirren are turning the corner (sorry), the travel direction is "down", thus meaning they will again reach the Championship next year.

Or they could be travelling in opposite directions.

This concludes today's snoozefest.

35 minutes ago, tonnitus said:

I think this sums up the situation well: if you imagine the direction of travel as "up", then St Mirren are down, but if you believe St Mirren are turning the corner (sorry), the travel direction is "down", thus meaning they will again reach the Championship next year.

I know I complain about people communicating using pictures rather than words, but this one would have been much better and clearer without the words :rolleyes:.

3 hours ago, tonnitus said:

You should be ashamed.

That's a honking Photoshop effort.

Archived