Motherwell v Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pearson should have been sent off, absolutely no question. Juanma made the most of it but Pearson kicked him, simple as that.

Draw probably a fair result in the end, but we should have gone on to win it after Sow's equaliser. Too often do we create a shed load of chances and fail to take any of them.

I genuinely fail to see how anyone could think that was a foul, I thought it was just incredibly weak goalkeeping from Alexander.

If a ball's floated like that into the six yard box it should be the keepers ball everyday of the week. He should be coming out and taking the ball, Moult and even his own defender(if any had actually bothered to track Moult) if necessary. Moult's perfectly entitled to jump and challenge for the ball, it's hardly his fault Alexander fell to the floor in a crumpled heap under minimal contact.

Pearson should have been sent off, absolutely no question. Juanma made the most of it but Pearson kicked him, simple as that.

Draw probably a fair result in the end, but we should have gone on to win it after Sow's equaliser. Too often do we create a shed load of chances and fail to take any of them.

Fully expected a red

A thoroughly entertaining game, more than anything.

Everything about us has really been said, but I'd thought before the game that if Buaben played, hearts would win. I can't remember Lasley ever getting to grips with the guy and on several occasions, he's just run right over the top of him.

Delighted with a point, surprised Ripley is getting off so lightly. Massive game next weekend.

Best moment of the game was Oshaniwa making a completely unnecessary overhead kick clearance on the sideline, close to the half way line - and landing straight onto his dish, knocking himself loopy for a wee minute. Glorious.

Best moment of the game was Oshaniwa making a completely unnecessary overhead kick clearance on the sideline, close to the half way line - and landing straight onto his dish, knocking himself loopy for a wee minute. Glorious.

100% this. Put the ball out for a bye kick to us, landed on his head. The look Grimshaw gave him of total "WTF are you doing?"-confusion was tremendous.

:lol: I'd forgotten about that. Comedy gold!

As for the Pearson incident mentioned earlier, it should have been a red by the letter of the law. I'd spoken previously about my dislike of Juanma's general attitude, but someone of Pearson's experience shouldn't be falling for it. Idiotic.

Archived