Ardeer Thistle

ArdeerUltra1

Rumours floating about that ardeer about to have a massive investment and a couple of new players introduced in the coming weeks, can anyone confirm??

That's what I heard, couple of big name signings from premier teams. If confirmed, Ardeer will be champions.

I dunno how much of the rumours are true (I'd always take them with a pinch of salt) but I heard it was three Premier league players, two are very friendly with the guys that run the club and come from down that way.

(And I can't remember the name of the "moneybags" man who was rumoured to be investing so I won't bring that uP)

Hope it's true. Ardeer are just a few players short of shooting straight up the leagues IMO

Spoke to a fellow companion who takes a lot to do with the Thistle, he claims ardeer are in re construction and will have a brand new 4g Astro as their home pitch as well as a new main sponsor from Irvine who are putting a lot of money into the club, whether it's through the chairman I'm not sure. Ardeer to announce 2 signings from premier league clubs within the next 2 weeks. Rumoured big George Boner set for a return as well

How has Gareth Armstrong been doing? I thot he'd be a massive signing for you.

Great signing but unfortunately hasn't played many games due to the amount of call offs we have had recently. He was outstanding in the recent game against Irvine but lack of match fitness forced him off after about an hour which IMO changed the game that day. He also brings a great wealth of experience to what is a relatively young dressing room. We'll no doubt see the best of him when we get a run of games.

Archived