Women For Independence

ICTChris

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least ad lib had the balls to stand for election and face the public,unlike the talk a good game posters on here.

Are you seriously suggesting that in order to have an opinion on politics, one has to have stood for election at some point?

Shitting christ.

At least ad lib had the balls to stand for election and face the public,unlike the talk a good game posters on here.

You're quite right Kevin. Every single person in the UK who didn't stand for election in May are just c***s who should shut the f**k up, the silly sausages!!!

Seems I'm not the only one to punt her off Twitter. I followed her for a while post-election as well and in the end I could take no more of it. She was on it 24 hours a day and it was just moan moan moan all the time.

Are you sure you're not following my wife?

From the perspective of not knowing anything about what has actually happened I'm going to hypothesis.

IF she did take the money from the Paypal account, surely she could have been in a position to pay it back since becoming a MP?

It benefits neither WFI or McGarry to have any bad publicity surrounding these accusations.

No idea of the sums involved, but lets say it's £10k. McGarry could have said listen give me the opportunity to pay it back into the account over a couple of months, you get the cash back and nobody gets any bad publicity?

If McGarry did have sole access to the account, is she going to deny everything and refuse to give anything back?

Has someone at WFI jumped in too quick because they may have a dislike for her?

Point I'm making is, surely there would have been ample opportunity to get the money back into the account before the need for the Police to b called in?

And that would make everyone involved complicit and morally corrupt.

Thankfully there are some good people in the world who don't stand for that nonsense.

All the women in WFI were very friendly with each other. It didn't have to be a SNP supporting group, just pro-indy.

No one in the pro-indy camp benefits from this kind of publicity. I can't believe there were not opportunities to get this sorted before the Police were contacted.

Friendly? And you think that's relevant? Really?

This is about potential misappropriation of a vast sum of money.

It has nothing to do with pro-Indy, anti-Indy or any other flavour of Indy. Open your eyes boy.

Surely to christ no-one could be daft enough to a) pull a fast one when you're the only one with control of the accounts (I don't believe that's true btw, most organisations don't leave full control of their finances in the hands of one person) and b) stand for election knowing that at any minute you could be mired in a scandal. Hope the truth comes out soon tbh, can't be arsed with speculation and heresay. What's the latest with that other one anyway?

How mickey mouse is that, anyway?

There are any number of options for what happened here, either McGarry was dumb enough to try and embezzle £30+ grand out of an account only she had access to: The Ted Crilly option.

Or the accounting was so vague, and the documentation so poor, that the idiots could easily lose that money without noticing until they actually went looking for it: The Dougal macGuire option.

No one in the pro-indy camp benefits from this kind of publicity. I can't believe there were not opportunities to get this sorted before the Police were contacted.

Quite aside from the fact that maybe someone at WFI thinks that if you steal £30k maybe you should get punished for it, "Prominent independence group conspires with thief to cover up theft" would definitely be better publicity than "one person stole money" wouldn't it?

I find it hard to believe only a single person had access to the account. That's total Mickey Mouse stuff for what was a fairly prominent organisation.

You're quite right Kevin. Every single person in the UK who didn't stand for election in May are just c***s who should shut the f**k up, the silly sausages!!!

Maybe you can show me where in my post i said that fide,dont think you can so of you pop to twitter to troll scottish labour.

How mickey mouse is that, anyway?

There are any number of options for what happened here, either McGarry was dumb enough to try and embezzle £30+ grand out of an account only she had access to: The Ted Crilly option.

Or the accounting was so vague, and the documentation so poor, that the idiots could easily lose that money without noticing until they actually went looking for it: The Dougal macGuire option.

It's wifies for Indy, I would go for the Dougal option.

Does it just cut you up that she was elected whilst the public told you to get yourself to f**k?

And yet if Ad Lib had been wearing a yellow rosette instead of gold one, I'm almost certain he too would have been elected.

Natalie McGarry's election is certainly strong evidence that in some constituencies, the monkey's rosette has simply changed from red to yellow.

And yet if Ad Lib had been wearing a yellow rosette instead of gold one, I'm almost certain he too would have been elected.Natalie McGarry's election is certainly strong evidence that in some constituencies, the monkey's rosette has simply changed from red to yellow.

Said this on the night , the way the snp were getting voted in for just simply being snp on a mass scale always meant there was going to be a number of mp's out of their depth and it would not take long before some were showed out of their depth or involved in some controversy

Archived