Women For Independence

ICTChris

WFI have called in police after finding discrepancies in their budget. It's been reported that money in the tens of thousands of pounds are unaccounted for.

Reports state that the newly elected MP Natalie McGarry is at the centre of the allegations. Some reports have stated that she was the only person with access to the PayPal account used to take donations for WFI.

I know a few people involved in WFI and I always thought they were a valuable voice during the referendum debate. It's sad if there's been irregularities.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WFI have called in police after finding discrepancies in their budget. It's been reported that money in the tens of thousands of pounds are unaccounted for.

Reports state that the newly elected MP Natalie McGarry is at the centre of the allegations. Some reports have stated that she was the only person with access to the PayPal account used to take donations for WFI.

I know a few people involved in WFI and I always thought they were a valuable voice during the referendum debate. It's sad if there's been irregularities.

She is an utter gobshite of an individual, if true this is fantastic news.

Yes, but if the allegations are true, what due you expect them to do?

That's all it is just now, allegations. But I can hear the hamster wheel going in Kev's mind from here.

If she is guilty she should be punted ect.

I'm not aligning myself with any camp, she's just an obnoxious wee cow.

:lol: . That's true. Followed her on twitter just after the May elections and only lasted about 2 days. Couldn't stand her.

I'm not a SNP member or anything like that, only voting for them till we get Independence. At the end of the day no matter how glorious some of the 55 MPs and Nicola Sturgeon appear, they are still politicians!

All we need to do is sit back and allow the SNP enough rope to hang themselves. Despite all the proclamations about how they were "a breath of fresh air" and "convicton politicans" we will soon see that they are no different to the self-serving parasites before them.

You think the unionist politicians who dominated Scotland were self-serving parasites?

All we need to do is sit back and allow the SNP enough rope to hang themselves. Despite all the proclamations about how they were ".....convicton politicans"

Politicians who may soon have convictions?

Archived