ROUND 1 Saturday 26 September 2015

ROUND 2 Saturday 24 October 2015

ROUND 3 Saturday 21 November 2015

ROUND 4 Saturday 16 January 2016

ROUND 5 Saturday 13 February 2016

ROUND 6 Saturday 12 March 2016

SEMI FINALS Saturday / Sunday 9 / 10 April
& Saturday / Sunday 16 / 17 April 2016

FINAL Sunday 29 May 2016 - to be confirmed.

Won't be drawn until all the other round 3 ties are played

I don't know about that as if weather is bad or takes turn for worse or a couple of dodgy pitches then could be games still outstanding come Christmas and draw will be done before then.

Going by last two rounds then a few days after next Saturdays 28th November games but may wait another week since next round isn't until New Year.

What's yer hurry? It'll happen when it happens. Move on, nothing to see here.

Maybe because his team won and have progressed to the next round and he is taking an interest in the next rounds opponents? Maybe to find out if its an away day for time off work? No need to be like that at all. My team aren't even through yet, I'm still interested in the next round draw though?

Maybe because his team won and have progressed to the next round and he is taking an interest in the next rounds opponents? Maybe to find out if its an away day for time off work? No need to be like that at all. My team aren't even through yet, I'm still interested in the next round draw though?

I know but having said that there's always someone who is on here about 5 minutes after the final whistle asking when the draw is. I doubt the beaks have forgotten about it.

Every Monday after a Scottish Cup round this question gets asked,

At the earliest it is held on the Sunday after the replays / postponements are scheduled,

That means it will be at the very earliest next Sunday in a junior social club,

or more likely in the offices of The Sun or Evening Times a couple of days later as has become the more

frequent method in recent years. The SJFA will announce where and when approx Wed/Thursday this week.

Please note that if your team wins on 16/01/16 in the next round you don't have to ask again it will be same routine,

4th Round - 16 Jan 2016

5th Round draw announcement - 20/21 Jan 2016

5th Round draw - 24/25/26 Jan 2016

Only extreme adverse weather knocking out most of the games will change this.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived