Falkirk v Fraserburgh

RC55 FFC

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alex Tokarczyk will be making his 1st team debut on Saturday. Aberdeen have not agreed to let Danny Rogers play in cup games yet as they are reviewing their goalkeeping situation.

I think he's on a season long deal but may be Aberdeen are looking to bring him back?

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Alex Tokarczyk will be making his 1st team debut on Saturday. Aberdeen have not agreed to let him play in cup games yet as they are reviewing their goalkeeping situation.

I think he's on a season long deal but may be Aberdeen are looking to bring him back?

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Rogers played in that catastrophe that was Ross County in the league cup, did he not?

Does that cup tie him to us for the Scottish Cup, and exclude him for Aberdeen?

Can only assume the Dons are thinking about recalling him.

Not the case R.

I understand that Aberdeen don't yet have permission from Liverpool to play their own loan goalie, Danny Ward, in the Scottish Cup.

Permission will probably be granted, but until that's 100% certain they don't want Rogers cuptied just in case they need him for the later rounds.

Hence why (as you said) Alex will get his debut on Saturday and why he didn't feature for the U20s on Tuesday.

Not the case R.

I understand that Aberdeen don't yet have permission from Liverpool to play their own loan goalie, Danny Ward, in the Scottish Cup.

Bizarre if true :huh:

Why would Liverpool care about a goalie getting cup tied in the Scottish cup?

I've put 100 on -2 at 2.60.

Surely Falkirk will produce the goods, I've seen this mob and they're utter shite. Falkirk a young team on the astroturf, big park.

Hopefully a walk in the park. :ph34r:

McBookie have said they've had a lot of interest in this bet so far. They've pointed to the fact that the Broch haven't lost a game by more then a single goal all season. However you'd like to think that a Championship team in good form will be too good for them to continue such a record.

I've just got £25 on it but if my sign up bonus of £25 arrives in time I'll stick that on as well.

Edit: had a look at their site and while its true they haven't lost a competitive game by more then a goal this season they did take a couple of 4-0 beatings against Arbroath and a St Johnstone XI in pre-season.

Archived