Thistlemania 28, PTFC vs ICTFC

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sooner Mr useless p***k gets the sack the better.

It's ridiculous that the SCOTTISH CUP CHAMPIONS can turn so pish in less than a year!!!!

I just wish Stephen Thompson had payed the compensation for this dud but one thing is for certain, if he signs a new deal then our chairman is also at fault for rewarding failure!!!

It's ridiculous that the SCOTTISH CUP CHAMPIONS can turn so pish in less than a year!!!!

I just wish Stephen Thompson had payed the compensation for this dud but one thing is for certain, if he signs s new deal then our chairman is also St fault for rewarding failure!!!

Head's gone.

Maybe, but he's an experienced pro and should suck it up, frankly. Delighted he scored the winner today but his attitude just always seems very negative.

post-1545-14481382384627_thumb.jpg

Nothing wrong with being discounted without getting a start, imo.

I just wish Stephen Thompson had payed the compensation for this dud but one thing is for certain, if he signs a new deal then our chairman is also at fault for rewarding failure!!!

^^^ Shree sheets to the wind...

It looks like a sort of foul throw from Stevo before his goal, which would be mega lols after the 'phantom corner' or whatever that google eyed fuckpig sutherland called it on Sportscene.

Was never a foul throw from Stevenson. The appeals from Tansey in the build up were for Dumbuya's handball. Great to hear Bannigan going mental on the highlight's commentary, was sure that would have been cut!

A bit of opportunism/fotune from Stevenson to bag the winner, and maybe, just maybe, our luck is turning now. If Stevenson has as good a second half of the season as he did last, he'll be a key player for us as we push on up the table.

We were extremely poor for the first 10 minutes, but I feel Williams missing the opportunity to make it 2-0(knocking wide from six yards) turned the game

You dick, I am allowed an opinion so shut up or I will shut it for you!!

f**k up. No morons are allowed opinions. Especially if you are a dick that smells of llama...

I actually thought we deserved the win. The first 20 minutes Inverness were well on top but I thought the majority of the rest of the game we were the better team.

Good friendl bunch the Inverness fans and for the huge distance they have to travel I thought it was an excellent sized away support

Archived