Saints strikers

They had a good win tonight, 3-2 versus edu. Better team by a mile but that didn't look anything like the full edu team. Left back for saints was superb. One unlucky own goal and two great goals for his team. Saints are poor on the right side. Offered nothing of note.

Surprise surprise my opinion is greeted with sarcasm. Only telling you what I witnessed, and witnessed by others. Saints deserved there win against what I thought wasn't Edusports first team!! And I thought saints were strong down the left but very poor down the right. What's the problem with that Gallowaybullshit??

Surprise surprise my opinion is greeted with sarcasm. Only telling you what I witnessed, and witnessed by others. Saints deserved there win against what I thought wasn't Edusports first team!! And I thought saints were strong down the left but very poor down the right. What's the problem with that Gallowaybullshit??

There other team maybe have a game midweek ?

I have watched Saints a lot this season and there Left side is always much stronger. Degnan has had some good games but regularly been very poor and appears not to try when they are up against it. The new lad in midfield has impressed me (Maxi) he is so much better on the ball than the other central midfielders. Milly looked good last night but Warren was by far and away the best player on the pitch, the amount of chances he creates is unreal and the goals he scored were superb. overall Saints were worthy winners and actually looked more organised than in previous games. I cant comment on what is Edusports strongest team as I have only saw them twice but a lot of the players that played last night were the players who played in the cup game at Kirkcudbright.

I'm just passing information on, I couldn't care less if if saints spend money it's there money they can do what they like with it. I just don't get the big denial about it. Sam warren signing of the season lads a powerhouse

Archived