Where to buy National Strip online?

DESTROY88

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both kits are awful, the home especially considering just how nice the previous one was. Plus people were at the time complaining about the 'Refreshers' shirt (which I actually like) but this away one is ten times worse.

The home top might grow on me, but it would've been easy to do it with blue sleeves. Then it would've been a great top. As it is, meh.

But the away one? An abomination. Kill it. Kill it with fire.

We'll get laughed out of Wembley in it.

Had a look at both for £55 each................

The White/Yellow/Pink that is the away top being replaced is reduced to £20 @ JD Online,

I spent £20 on the one being replaced.

Will probably get the new home one at some point next year before our 1st game.

1 supporter, the guy who created the petition :lol:

While it'd probably be nice for them to redesign it, it's just fantasy, and a petition of all things isn't going to change their minds. They'll make a small fortune out of the tops, as they always do, whether they're horrible or not.

... or just don't buy the f***ing thing. Best keep with the growing trend of buying the retro varieties. ~75% reduction in sales will send them a good message for the future.

As with previous comments, I absolutely agree with those saying that the white sleeves are an abomination and that the away strip looks like a cheap training top (of the £7.99 variety with an imitation crest sewn on to somehow justify a retail price of £55).

Down with this sort of thing.

Archived