Where to buy National Strip online?

DESTROY88

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind the home one not awful but could be improved. The away is atrocious though very plain and boring design topped off with bright pink. Saying that if Steven Fletcher grabs the winner at wembley in it, it will be famous and loved for years to come.

They are fucking dreadful

That's being generous... Wow we are shite but at least we looked good before... Now we're just gonna be shite.

Seriously the only people who are going to wear that kit are the ones who unfortunate enough to get picked for Strachans team... Can't this being popular with the punters.

The away one is a mess but the home has a look of the 80s about it which for me was the best time to be a Scotland supporter, don't know why I had it but I had a Wales top almost identical to this but without the tartan pattern.

The away one is a mess but the home has a look of the 80s about it which for me was the best time to be a Scotland supporter, don't know why I had it but I had a Wales top almost identical to this but without the tartan pattern.

Oddly enough I was thinking about that Wales kit too when I first seen it.

That's the worst Scotland strip I've ever seen.

Ever.

Nah. You could pick any one of the kits used in the lost years between leaving umbro and joining up with adidas before this one.

Archived