Montrose v Queens park

mo83

Anyone going......???

Hopefully do a bit better than our last tuesday night game!Matty alan seems to be fit which is a bonus and paul watson might be on the bench aswell which would be good.Not sure if the hearts loan guy will play or not they might move him into right back and keep pascazio and alan in at centre half.Tough game but one which we should be looking to win....Hopefully :huh:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely dreadful tonite.Agree with mon the mo get pascazio in beside matty alan again,loan guy from hearts is useless worst header of the ball for a big lad I've seen in a good while.New striker too please somebody has to help gary fraser up top aswell.Gavin malin back to forfar aswell has done hee haw since he has arrived :-(

v.bad tonight. Defence torn apart. Attack toothless. Midfield not much in evidence. Poor in every department. Some may have been worse than others but overall can't begin to analyse that performance rationally. There must be lessons to learn but I just want to forget all about it.

Credit to Q.P. they went about the task of demolishing the crumbling edifice with some degree of (and I know they won't like me saying this) "professionalism".

Ach, anyway. We will just have to weather the storm for a few weeks until some of our first teamers are back.

Tonight was atrocious, we were simply passed off the park by a fine QP performance. Their last two goals were worth the entrance money alone.

The "experimental" back four was a disaster, hopefully not to be repeated. The young lad from Hearts makes Titus Bramble look like Paolo Maldini. He is not ready for senior football yet and I am not sure what either party gains by destroying his confidence in a game like that.

It's far too early to panic but the side is on a worrying slump which needs to be addressed quickly. Safety first at the back, Allan alongside Pascazio at center half for Saturday.

However the defense wasn't solely to blame, the center mid cost us by being, well, about as robust as an empty crisp packet in a gale. Young curran will get better but it is harder to forgive Malin who has a lot more experience. He was dreadful throughout.

Saturday's game against Shire now takes on a worrying significance. Defeat, and all of a sudden our reasonable start to the league season will have evaporated totally.

This slump needs sorted. I think we'll still be fine this year but things look like being hard going for the next few weeks.

Archived