Brechin City -vs- Stenhousemuir

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised nobody has asked this yet - do the players not make their way to the games in a team bus? Why was Smith making his own way to the game?

I'd imagine for part time teams like Brechin where the players may be scattered all over the country, it would be easier for at least some of the players to drive straight to the ground of some of the team's they're playing away to rather than driving all the way to Brechin only to get on a bus straight back in the direction he came, then get the bus back to Brechin only to drive back home the same direction.

If teams like Brechin have a few guys in the central belt and are playing at Stenhousemuir then it wouldn't surprise me if it's completely normal for at least some of the players to make their own way to the games.

I think it d be a tad harsh to sack him as club left it late to appoint him and lack o signed players so I'd blame them as much as anyone for that ! But his reluctance to change things does irk me ! And why do we nvr score in the first half of games ??? (Silly question I know but true ) One thing about Ray was he was nt scared to try anything to get a win ! We usually have attacking options on bench so I d be happy to go gung Ho !

I'm surprised nobody has asked this yet - do the players not make their way to the games in a team bus? Why was Smith making his own way to the game?

Nah, just the big teams do that ........along with an overnight stay at Carnoustie Golf Course Hotel , massages included !! 8)

Do the Airdrie players get a bus to their home games ?

Archived