Brechin City -vs- Stenhousemuir

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone able to offer up a thorough 2,500-word piece on yesterday's game? I'm mad keen to find out how we got on.

Yous won, we lost, the officials are a bunch of useless c***s who shouldn't be anywhere near a football pitch.

I think i just scraped in the 2500 word limit :P

We were nt very good but did nt deserve too lose a very poor game ! Nothing between teams at all ! Noticed over last few games Dods is just clearing his lines and nvr passes the ball sometimes putting us back under pressure ! Tiffoney was a passenger and an embarrassment McCormack nvr touched him and he went down squealing then had a good chance to shoot but opted to dive ! Not the sort o thing I like to see! Another cracking goal from Isaac and an equally great finish from Jacko although it was deemed offside! Good to see James Dale get a run and he did quite well did nt just want to hoof it up park . We ve been poor 1st half of last 3 home games and only start playing 2nd half !! Defo a good chance o 3 points thrown away today more effort needed from certain players ! Best for me were Bates ,Perry n Tiger

This was a fair summary until the last word!

Haha what a plonker looks like paddy in goal for us today then

Wonder how many speeding tickets he got on his way to Brechin ?

Graeme Smith has just turned up at Ochilview thinking it was an away game. What a plonker.

I only hope his replacement in League 2 next season gives us as much entertainment !!

Just heard that Willie Dyer got himself sent off for being a twat !!! two bookings in less than a minute for mouthing is unacceptable .....no matter the circumstances.

We are going to Airdrie on Saturday. Only hope the attitudes change for that one. Possibly Dods' last chance ?

Just heard that Willie Dyer got himself sent off for being a twat !!! two bookings in less than a minute for mouthing is unacceptable .....no matter the circumstances.

We are going to Airdrie on Saturday. Only hope the attitudes change for that one. Possibly Dods' last chance ?

I honesty can't see why he will be given anymore time he has to go sooner rather than later

First half we were poor but much improved in the second.

We should not have lost that game. jaksons goal was not off side, we hit the post and again had one off the line. Jason Scotland went down like the sack of tatties he is to win the free kick that never was and led onto the winner. I di no think we were too bad in the second have and much as he should not have willies red card was out of shear frustration at the inept performance of the officials who also managed to send Bailey to the stand.

Stenny no. 11 was at it all game; went down under a challenge and stayed down when we had the ball then rose like Lazarus when stenny one it again only to quickly decide he was indeed injured when stenny lost it - what a twat.

However you cut it we did not win.

Dodds needs to drop himself and stick McCormack in. Dale in for Fusco / Molloy - just anyone to look up and find a FORWARD pass - not a hoof in the general direction.

Dodds may well go sooner rather than later but I doubt it.

Dyer was nt booked twice in a minute ! He was first booked halfway through 2nd half ! Saying that he looked totally pissed off whole 2nd half like a player not wanting to be there !

Dyer was nt booked twice in a minute ! He was first booked halfway through 2nd half ! Saying that he looked totally pissed off whole 2nd half like a player not wanting to be there !

he was booked twice in one minute in fact it prob wasn't even a minute he got booked for the foul then he mouthed off and got booked again

Watching the highlights that doesn't appear to be the case.

Your prob right ! For some reason I thought he was booked earlier! Do you think Dods ll go ? We ain't t getting breaks and we ve been poor against Rvrs and Stenny but coulda really won both games ! James Dale made a difference on Sat nvr once hoofed the ball ! Where's he been all season ? Dods could ve easily been on bench on Sat and let MacCormack play ! I thought a few players looked hacked off on Sat ! Tiffoney shoulda been hooked after half an hour he was running around like a headless chicken ! Dods seems reluctant to use subs and change things

Your prob right ! For some reason I thought he was booked earlier! Do you think Dods ll go ? We ain't t getting breaks and we ve been poor against Rvrs and Stenny but coulda really won both games ! James Dale made a difference on Sat nvr once hoofed the ball ! Where's he been all season ? Dods could ve easily been on bench on Sat and let MacCormack play ! I thought a few players looked hacked off on Sat ! Tiffoney shoulda been hooked after half an hour he was running around like a headless chicken ! Dods seems reluctant to use subs and change things

I've missed a few games this season through work and other things , Saturday being one of them . So I really can't comment on whether he will go . On the games I have seen though, performances have ranged from mediocre to excellent so it's a bit difficult to judge.

Some folk say we were guff on Saturday but watching the highlights I would have said we were a bit unlucky. Jacko's goal was a cracker and didn't look offside. Don't know why Dods was complaining about their second. No even a hint of offside from the camera angle. Looks as if we had quite a few chances but failed again to convert.

I think when you are in our position it tends to be that you don't get decisions and are always chasing games. Panic and desperation tends to set in..........a bit like my golf !!!! :lol:

Saturday will be the real test. If we fail to progress then I fear the worst. Hopefully though with a bit of vocal backing , we can spur them to a win and use it to build for the season. A couple of buses going down I hear , so I just hope they don't let us down .

A couple of buses to watch us getting humped.

So be it. We go to see us win, we go to see us get humped. It's what real supporters do. Like most on here we will travel to back our team regardless.

Archived