Berwick v Clyde

I'd never miss anything that was a palpable waste of time. I don't particularly care for 'hard yards' or the mythical 'one day' which people believe worth striving years for. It's still an entertainment genre, and a cunting dear one too.....all i was ever missing was a team not necessarily winning, but from what i saw, not giving too many fucks about it. Obviously humiliation in the Grampians seems to have ironed that out.

as always an honest answer.......but I'm still sensing itchy feet.........ditch the Mycil and get back out there.........you know deep down you want to

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must have missed that, what happened?

We tactically withdrew from the diddy cup . Seriously tho I was seething after formatine, but if that result is the catalyst for our season then I would happily accept that every year, outstanding performance today yet again. Finally this sleeping giant is beginning to awake.

Men against boys. Well done to Clyde, some great finishing and every goal celebrated by the whole team. A day to forget for Berwick, we lack a leader, Lavery was wasted out wide, etc. etc..... Good day for the Berwick moaning brigade though. Cough, you've got some work to do

What a crock of shite that was! I decided to sleep on it before posting. Well played Clyde, you showed our bunch of wannabees how it should be done.

Very embarrassing to watch us get demolished like that. For the first time ever I left the ground before the end of the game when the 4th goal went in and I was not at all surprised to see the final result was 5-0 after such a shockingly woeful performance across the whole team.

With the defense missing in action, the forwards asleep on the job and the midfield seemingly blindly running around and bouncing off each other in complete headless chicken mode it was a recipe for disaster from the start.

If I hadn't foolishly bought a season ticket this year I would probably kiss goodbye to freezing my bits off for the sake of wasting a perfectly good Saturday afternoon off to be humiliated watching this lot of completely inadequate mislead bunch of brainless idiots who seem to be hell bent on sending us crashing into the junior league at every opportunity.

What a crock of shite that was! I decided to sleep on it before posting. Well played Clyde, you showed our bunch of wannabees how it should be done.

Very embarrassing to watch us get demolished like that. For the first time ever I left the ground before the end of the game when the 4th goal went in and I was not at all surprised to see the final result was 5-0 after such a shockingly woeful performance across the whole team.

With the defense missing in action, the forwards asleep on the job and the midfield seemingly blindly running around and bouncing off each other in complete headless chicken mode it was a recipe for disaster from the start.

If I hadn't foolishly bought a season ticket this year I would probably kiss goodbye to freezing my bits off for the sake of wasting a perfectly good Saturday afternoon off to be humiliated watching this lot of completely inadequate mislead bunch of brainless idiots who seem to be hell bent on sending us crashing into the junior league at every opportunity.

Don't slit your wrists just yet.

That post could have been any one of the Clyde posters 5 weeks ago when the team weren't performing and was rightly being decried by opposition supports as the worst team they'd seen this season!

Football is football and things can change pretty rapidly - both ways..

Jesus. Could it be that signing two keepers with no experience of senior football surprisingly looks like haunting us. Not Wallys biggest fan but from what I've seen in Dev League games he deserves a chance. For all the defence get slated (deservedly so), I dont understand the hype around Walker. Looks good but very little substance to his keeping so far. Fail to remember one game he's kept us in, let alone won us points.

howler from Walker. howler from jonny. Walker hasn't impressed me in pre season or this season so far. wally at least impressed against hibs. give him a shot. and for the love of God drop Jonny. get it into his head he can't be non existent during games. he's supposed to be the bloody captain!

Embarassing

He was wide on the right, for anyone who needs to be told. Which seems to number a lot of the carpet-baggers dining out on results provided by a team and manager they wanted binned within the last month. Terrible business, the fitba'.

You actually sound raging were winning....

Odd to be honest...

Foreva n eva

Walker was poor, and Jonny had a mare. Banjo was beyond useless. But the biggest problem for me was Henderson. His game plan was entirely based on the hope that his marker would be good enough to evaporate.

The ball just kept coming straight back time and time again.

Archived