Ayr v Airdrie

shug

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Political route is the way to go though you may as well try the First Minister!

I take it you guys brought it up with the local MP/MSP

Would be interesting to know what they said or done?

f**k up ya dick that steward summed up your club n support dirty lowlife junkie child molesting scumbags

Haha so the lowlifes were not the people attending a football game and attacking a steward.....

Although I'm not sure there's much point arguing with someone clearly losing the plot :)

Scottie Walker after the 3-0 thumping has seemingly reported an Ayr fan to the local police for reckless dropping a burnt out cigarette on the srreet. What a fanny

It was the stewards fault the Airdrie fans were fighting amongst themselves, it was the stewards fault he had to act upon this and break it up, it was the stewards fault he was then attacked by 4 Airdrie fans.

So you obviously know what happened then....enlighten us.

I didn't see how it started, but was told the Ayr stewards were gesturing at the Airdrie fans behind the goal. This is a bunch of young boys who get a bevvy on the way to the game, and they shouldn't have reacted but they did. I saw the rest, which was a lot of pushing and jostling - handbags really, while the police were running over. Then one Ayr steward took a run and landed an absolute haymaker on one of the boys. It was completely out of order, and if a fan had done it he'd be in a cell the now.

So you obviously know what happened then....enlighten us.

I saw 2 stewards in amongst the small bunch of support behind the goals. There was a bit of pushing back and forth, nothing too bad. Then more people became involved. Then I saw a swing of an arm by an Airdrie fan then it all kicked off, more stewards and most of the fans standing in that we group. Punches flying on both sides.

I didn't see how it started, but was told the Ayr stewards were gesturing at the Airdrie fans behind the goal. This is a bunch of young boys who get a bevvy on the way to the game, and they shouldn't have reacted but they did. I saw the rest, which was a lot of pushing and jostling - handbags really, while the police were running over. Then one Ayr steward took a run and landed an absolute haymaker on one of the boys. It was completely out of order, and if a fan had done it he'd be in a cell the now.

When the steward threw the haymaker, there was a steward on the ground taking a shoeing, I'm not sure it could be described as "completely" out of order.

As I thought. Soiled panties all round in the Ayr camp.

I'd think it unlikely that the steward got leathered by four fans, for intervening in an argument, and no-one was arrested.

I'd wager this is another case of knicker wetting from the Ayr fans.

As unlikely as stewards "gesturing" to a group of fans?

Archived